Could I be pregnant?? Thoughts Pleeeease :)

Melody250

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) New to forum but hoping to hear your stories to get through this 2ww!! I Od on the 15th Feb and had very sore errect nipples that lasted for a few days and then went away. AF due in 5 days and I am currently 7dpo. The following are my symptoms, hoping someone else may have had the same or similar?

4dpo Chills through body on and off all day. Cramping and twinges started on and off throughout the day
5dpo Chills again & Lots of creamy CM and then once when I wiped a tinge of brown
6dpo Chills during day but hot flushes in PM. For about half an hour on and off...soooo hot!! Face and ears. Lots of creamy CM & tiny bit of brown again once when I wiped. Cramps, right side of belly button felt like a stitch/pulling for around 10min, headache and earache
7dpo Cramps, twinges, chills, bad headache, backache.

Very unusual for me to get these tummy cramps 5-7 days before AF. Tested last night 6dpo and this morning 7dpo. BFN! I know it's probably waayyyy to early to test but want to find out as soon as possible! Aaaarrrrr! So....do the above sound good for symptoms? It has been 10 years since my 1st :o And had no symptoms until BFP. Any insight would be very appreciated :)

Oh and not sure if this helps with info but when I Od I had very sore hard nipples and have never had this before either!

The problem with symptom spotting is that basically all of them can be attributed to something else. There's really no way to know for SURE until you get that bfp on a test.

7dpo is way, way too early to test! Implantation doesn't even occur until 6-12dpo, with 7-10 being the most common, and it takes a few days after implantation for a hpt to pick up on the hcg in your system.

Good luck!

The problem with symptom spotting is that basically all of them can be attributed to something else. There's really no way to know for SURE until you get that bfp on a test.

7dpo is way, way too early to test! Implantation doesn't even occur until 6-12dpo, with 7-10 being the most common, and it takes a few days after implantation for a hpt to pick up on the hcg in your system.

Good luck!

I was about to test tomorrow (9 dpo) when I come across your advice. Thanks Dill! :) Hope your sweet lovely beanie sticks tight this time and congratulations the great news during your tww :happydance:

Snowy, I usually recommend waiting until later, but I got mine at 9dpo. It's less stressful to test later, but if you can't resist, don't beat yourself up. ;) Good luck when you POAS, be it tomorrow or in a few says!

Snowy, I usually recommend waiting until later, but I got mine at 9dpo. It's less stressful to test later, but if you can't resist, don't beat yourself up. ;) Good luck when you POAS, be it tomorrow or in a few says!

Hi Dill,

I think I actually O on the 15th (or possibly 16th) and that I actually don't know how to read the OPK (the strongest reading was on the 14th, then on the 15th, it was there, but fainter, and on the afternoon of the 15th, I did another OPK again and there was nothing).

And so today, I actually POAS again, thinking that it was the 11 dpo (9 dpo was a BFN :( ) and I got a BFN again. Then, I had a pinkish cm discharge today.

This is my 2nd cycle of trying and as you can see, I am so confused and inexperienced at this. Plus I'm not that young anymore :nope: (34 this year)

Thanks for all your sharing and replies on the posts!! They are certainly very informative and encouraging to us all!

Your first positive OPK is generally considered THE positive OPK, and ovulation typically occurs 12-36 hours after you get it. (It's only positive if the test line is as dark or darker than the control. Remember to test every day at the same time, and in the afternoon, NOT with FMU.)

11dpo is still early, so hang in there! :)

Your first positive OPK is generally considered THE positive OPK, and ovulation typically occurs 12-36 hours after you get it. (It's only positive if the test line is as dark or darker than the control. Remember to test every day at the same time, and in the afternoon, NOT with FMU.)

11dpo is still early, so hang in there! :)

I didn't know that I had to test in the afternoon, coz the OPK said FMU (sobs sobs) Yup Yup, the first positive one that I actually had was on the 13th Feb, but on the 14th Feb, it was very dark.. so I thought, BD BD BD and don't give up (poor DH, he was drained.. haha) and on the 15th, when I did another test with the FMU, it was still positive, but lighter than the one on the 14th.. It made me so confused..

Thanks so much Dill for the encouragement!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->