Could I be pregnant

Laqueta78

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I have a question. I am currently 5 days late for AF. My husband and I were not trying to get pregnant. I am currently a full time student and really dont have the time for another child at this moment. Anyways, my cycles are always on time. The most I may have ever been late was two days. My husband and I try to use condoms to prevent but this one night we had a bit much to drink and honestly, even being embarrassed to say I can't remember that night. But it was a few days after my ovulation day. Now I have been cramping on and off for a few days and that is the only symptoms that I am having of PMS. No other symptoms whether pms or pregnancy. I took a HPT today and BFN. Now monday I will be a week late for AF. Again never been late like this before besides 2 days off. Oh one more thing. Today and yesterday I had a glob of mucous that was tinged with pink blood that dropped in the toilet followed by cramps. I thought it was AF about to show up but nothing at all. What do you ladies think? Do you think I am pregnant and may have OV later than usual and that night of fun with my husband was conception night? Or do you think my cycle could be changing? (this has never ever happend though. Only when pregnant) I am over here wrecking my brain because I don't understand whats going on being that my test said BFN.

Thanks in advance for all responds

U could be:).Cramps are usually the first and only symptom you'll have leading to your period as sickness and the rest dont usually happen til around week 6 of pregnancy:)

Yeah. I think I'm begining to have nausea also. It's not real bad but noticable. I will take my second test either sunday or monday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->