Could I be Pregnant?

Motorious

Reaction score
Okay, so I guess I'll give the whole story. I quit taking my birth Control a couple months ago because my boyfriend and I broke up and just didnt feel like taking it. Probably about the time I ovulated I we had sex twice, I told him that i wasnt taking my birth control and he didnt care. So we ended up back together about a week later. so a little less than a week before my period, we probably had sex 7-8 more times before my period. once in the middle, and once the last day. I assumed i wasnt pregnant because I had a normal period. Well three days after my period I had this weird brown spotting, which happens occasionally but never with a gap like that, never like that plus there was a a day that i had a more than normal pink mucus looking discharge sorry if TMI. that Has NEVER happened before. I still assumed i wasnt pregnant, well for the last two days which is now almost a week after my period ended, i have had occassional cramps and my stomach has been killing me like i feel like im going to throw up quite frequently, and my appetite is so small. I still am so unsure, because I read that it is impossible due to the fact i had my period and shouldnt be having these symptoms, but is it possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->