Could I be pregnant?

redapril29th

Reaction score
Hi guys! I tried Yahoo but honestly their answers were terrible, so here I am, asking people with experience!

PLEASE READ THIS PART CAREFULLY
This is the part Yahoo doesnt get. I tested out the depo one time. My body reacted badly. I ended up having an 8 month nonstop period. It just ended in May, towards the beginning or middle. Im not sure if the fact the period was so long with no breaks could affect my ovulation. My aunt said it probably could.

My boyfriend and I do not use protection, ever. We do pull put, but he admitted that a few times a bit may have gotten in me before pulling.

These are the dates we had sex:
April 6, 17
May 27, 28
June 3, 9, 16.
However lately I have been having some minor issues. Im not sure if theyre related.First, ive been having stomach pains. Not like menstrual cramping, but like built up gas. It also makes these strange sounds like gurgling. Sorry for tmi, but when I go number two, it isnt ever solid anymore, its soft and takes me awhile to go.I have also been having discharge. Sometimes its a whiteish clear, but lately a yellow tint. It only has a smell if the discharge is heavy and my underwear have been on for too long. My aunt said this could be an infection, but I dont have any other uti symptoms and also shes not for sure if my boyfriend and I are sexually active. I dont talk to her about it.Another thing is when I stand, I get really light headed. Things look fuzzy and my vision turns a little white and I have to sit down.Could I be pregnant?

Personally, that sounds to me more like an infection/ illness than pregnancy.

If you took an hpt now, any of your dates through June 3rd would show up if you concieved...and the 16th was two days ago, so too early for any symptoms. So, if you got a negative test, I would just wait until June 23rd to test for the june 9th date, and if that's negative, then I'd say youre probably not! Hope that helped.

I'd wait a week or so and then take a test.

Good luck I hope you get the result your hoping for.

I would go and get checked for a hormone deficiency.
I had very similar symptoms, minus the 8 month long bleed.
I also agree with Jessica that it doesn't sound like pregnancy

I also agree that it doesn't sound like pregnancy. With those symptoms, I would absolutely make an appointment to see my doctor. Do you have a gyn?

I was on depo, it can really mess you up! You probably weren't ovulating while you were having the 8 month bleed, it can take a while to ovulate after depo. this doesn't sound like pregnancy it sounds like an infection, i would go to your GP and have some swabs taken, a urine culture and your blood pressure checked to see if it's low cos of the light headedness x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->