Could I be pregnant?

someone23

Reaction score
Hello Ladies
I need some expert advice. I've taken tons of tests and gave gotten mixed results. 2 frer had the faintest line ever. It looked like a Shadow it was so light. The dollar tree test had a line about 30 minutes after test was taken. Rust I took a blue dye test after holding my wee for 5 hours and as soon as the wee touched the vertical line a very THIN blue line came up and never went away. About an hour later I took another Dollar tree test after drinking tons of water I got a bfn. What is it? Confused to the max. Must I add I missed my depo since nov 6 and has been sexually active.

Sounds like u are pregnant. A faint line is still a positive.

I guess the sensitivity levels varies from each test. I plan to test in the morning with fmu with a dollar tree test again.

Get a FRER and test after holding pee for 4 hours with no drinks. cheapo tests are a bit rubbish and blue dye tests can be unreliable. FX for you x x x

Thanks wiggle. The first test I took was a frer and got a hint of a line with fmu. I will get more next week. For now I plan to use the cheap one in the morning. I will update

Sounds like you're pregnant to me! You probably diluted your urine too much with all the water. When are you expecting your period?

Kitteh. I'm so unsure as I did not have AF reason being I'm on depo and missed my shot. I'm very confused

Keep testing, just not so much water :p :) x x x

I will update in the morning after I take the cheap test. Hope I can get a hint of a line because their not so sensitive

I took an answer test got a faint positive about 10 min after test. I held it for only 2 hours because I went in the middle of the night and forgot to poas. I would post a pic but its extremely faint

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->