Could I be pregnant?!

ardnaxela

Reaction score
I saw my OBGYN today because I thought that I wasn't ovulating. I showed her my FF chart and she said it looks like I O'd on the 2nd or 3rd which would put me 6 or 7 dpo. The passed few days I've had diarrhea several times a day and there was no change in my diet. I've been sleepy and moody, but today I feel really different than I usually do before my period.

My throat is slightly sore and it just started. I can feel that my glands are swollen and they hurt when I touch them. I have a minor headache and a major neck ache which is abnormal for me... I never get neck aches and this also just started not this morning but a few hours ago. I'm REALLY tired.. I can barely keep my eyes open and would love to go to sleep right now but then I won't sleep tonight so I'm fighting it. My cervix is high and soft. I'm not used to feeling my cervix but I could barely reach it and it felt extremely soft up there. I can't tell if it's open or not and I've never been able to tell that though. I have lots of creamy, lotion, white CM which is kinda normal.
Please help!! Thank you!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 13
You definitely sound like you have some symptoms, but most of them I believe could be caused by hormones in general. Even though she said it looks like you O'd 2nd or 3rd, to me it looks like an annovulatory chart. I don't see any raise in temps from progesterone that would usually follow O. Sorry I can't be more help :(

I dont see any sign of ovulation either. It honestly sounds like to me that you are fighting off some sort of cold. The glands being swollen, throat being sore, headache and neck ache all signal sickness to me, nothing more.

Even if you were 6 or 7 dpo, it would be WAY to early to get any sort of pregnancy symptoms as implantation doesnt occur until 8 or 9 DPO typically (or even later).

In fact, if you are sick that could be why you are not ovulating yet as ovulation can be delayed by illness.

Good Luck hun don't lose faith! Not 1 pregnancy nor woman is the same. I was told my pregnancy was not viable & I'm looking down at her perfect little face. All the best hun :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 8
Not sue about the swollen glands but I've heard sore throat is an early sign of pregnancy.
As far as the chart goes, I always have to do user override on fertility friend because my BBT is all over the place... I know I ovulate though cuz I got preg last year and fertility friend didn't read an ovulation that month either so def don't give up hope! If ur doc says u ovulated u most likely did :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->