Could I be pregnant?

kristyrich

Reaction score
Hi guys, since my last baby my cycles are no longer as they were. They were always 31 days. Now they are between 26 and 29 days with the average 27. My lmp was April 9th. I had unprotected sex the day before but as most say it's unlikely to fall pregnant at this time. We used the withdrawal method on day 9 and 10 of my cycle.
For the past few days I've had cramping, lots of creamy cm, tender breasts etc. My cervix was high which I assume was ovulation about a week ago but dropped low again only to go high again yesterday. I'm day 19 of cycle. I keep telling myself I can't be pregnant but I can't shake these symptoms. Has anyone conceived around their period or by using withdrawal method. I know it's unlikely.

The only way you'll know is by waiting for AF, and taking a test if she doesn't show.

I do, however, have a friend who is currently 20 weeks pregnant with her 4th after using the withdrawal method exclusively.

My first pregnancy was from the pull out method. Its all we used. To be fair, we had done it for a good year with no pregnancies and the time I did fall pregnant, we were having a lot more sex (including daily (or more) the week before and after ovulation so that's why I think it happened. But yes, its possible. Being so close to your period though, I'm thinking its just a crazy month. Once I started paying closer attention to my cycles, I noticed symptoms I never paid any attention to in prior months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->