Could I be pregnant???

Wishful81

Reaction score
Hey ladies.
A lil bit about me before my DPO symptoms. I’m 39 with 3 children already. Daughter just turned 19 and 2 boys 16 and 10. After my youngest, I’ve started to have pains every month and later learned that it’s my ovulation happening. So apparently I don’t need a opk. I did try it out to see if the pains are ovulation and it tested correctly. I also feel cramping after af starts and is full throttle. Last year June I had a Myomectomy where they removed an 8cm fibroid and 3 small ones. I’ve been ttc since December. My bf and I have been dtd days around ovulation and nothing. I haven’t been on bc for about 3 yrs now and I have a definite cycle of 28 days with ovulation on day 14/15. This time around ever in my life had I experience pain days after I ov. My lmp was 3/12. Dtd on 3/24 and ov on 3/25.

5 & 6 dpo I had ov pains again which never happened before. Felt sharp pain on left side then shifted. Lasted for 2 days with lower ab and back pains, left and right side.

6-10 dpo my breast were sore (only happens a 5-7 days before af) also with a slight moment of nausea and headache and constant watery mouth with no taste in my saliva. Spurts of hot flashes

7 dpo went out for breakfast with my bf and the moment I finished eating and was full, literally 5 mins later I was starving with hunger pains that made me feel nauseous.

7-8 dpo had heartburn

9 dpo same as other days just some mild cramping again

10 dpo no symptoms at all

11 dpo Sore breast came back with a sharp pain on left side near arm pit. Later in the night had some twinges again in my lower back.

Af due on Wednesday April 8th. 3 more days. I’ve tested and all bfn.

there’s more....
My daughter gets her pms right after me... hers was late and the smell of eggs turned her stomach. Plus she’s been having cravings for sweet and salty mixtures as I love.
My oldest son has been having hungry spells as if he’s starving.
My youngest has been very clingy.
My dog has been very depressed.
One of my bffs had dreams signifying pregnancy...

what is going on with me??? Could someone help me figure this out.

12 dpo lower abdomen pain... af due in 2 days. Never get pain before af...hope af doesn’t come.

Update::: 13 dpo I feel wet down there but nothing, twinges every so often in lower left ovary area, side I first ovd from with back discomfort. Some heartburn, breast still sore, and slight heat rash in my cheeks. Tested bfn. Af due tomorrow

Last edited:
I think your thinking to much into being pregnant. Your kids wouldn't act weird like this even if you were pregnant. lol.

We can't tell you if you are only a hpt or blood work can.

Hope u get the answer you want.

Keep taking tests (and keep going until AF shows) and then you will know for sure either way. I hope you get the answer that you want :)

Keep taking tests (and keep going until AF shows) and then you will know for sure either way. I hope you get the answer that you want :)

Hey Dee

Still slight twinges on left side of ovary area and pulls on lower right back. Had a hot flash this morning and watery mouth with a little nausea.

I’ve been taking test but all bfns. Probably too early still. Gonna test tomorrow. Hopefully hcg level rises a bit. At least to get a faint line. Lol

I hope I get that answer too. Will be the last child that I’ll have.

thank you for your positive response

Last edited:
Good luck hon. I had my son at 39 and were gonna be trying again soon. I'm 40 now.
I remember with my son around 9dpo i had really sharp stabbing pains that came and went and lower backache.
I had sore boobs from 5 or 5dpo.
Ure definitely showing some hopful signs.

Maybe u implanted later so the test inst picking it up just yet.
Good luck. Hope AF stays away.

Hey Dee

Still slight twinges on left side of ovary area and pulls on lower right back. Had a hot flash this morning and watery mouth with a little nausea.

I’ve been taking test but all bfns. Probably too early still. Gonna test tomorrow. Hopefully hcg level rises a bit. At least to get a faint line. Lol

I hope I get that answer too. Will be the last child that I’ll have.

thank you for your positive response

Good luck with further tests ...it's very hard waiting and wondering. If I get a BFP ever again it will be our last pregnancy too. Sending you some baby dust and fingers crossed for us both :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->