Could I be pregnant?

Lynda09

Mummy to two angel babies
Reaction score
Hi girls I've had two miscarriages and although me and oh are not trying we are using withdrawl method which got use pregnant twice before. I had what I thought was my period which started 11 days ago but it was like the implantation bleeding I had with both pregnancies. I've got what seem like pregnancy symptoms ie this is how I felt before plus cramping when I need to urinate, nausea plus other symptoms. Well I've taken two tests one in the afternoon and one in the evening both bfn but I'm still not convinced am I being silly and would I know by now or should I try testing in the morning.

Also with both pregnancies it took me ages to get a bfp.

Thanks

Lynda

p.s I know I've posted this in other sections but I didn't know where to put it??

I would say that if u had bleeding and :bfn: 11 days later then you are probs not pregnant.

Sorry for your losses :hug:

I only stopped bleeding a few days ago it wasn't really period bleeding it was light and watery with one day heavy which is what I had with the last two pregnancies.

i would say if u were pregnant u would of had a bfp by now. Sorry for your losses x

When I was pregnant second time around I had negative tests at 4/5 weeks?

When i got pregnant the first time i had 2 wait till i was over 2 weeks late to get a :BFP: so i think you should leave it for a few more days and then test again hun!! xxx

Don't we all hunni! It sucks, but it's a case of wait and see! FX'd for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"