• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could I be pregnant?

Baby Love

One of two mommies :-)
Reaction score
Hi girls! After posting an ad or two on here over the past week or so, I have come to the conclusion that everyone is wonderful :hugs:

I want to ask your advice. I have posted a link to my chart, and I want to know what you think - could I be pregnant? I don't want to get my hopes up but I've been having symptoms since 2DPO or so...and my temps are still high.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d22b3

Thank you so much in advance! Baby dust to you all :flower:

Your temps have stayed up longer than 18 days, I'm trying to figure out why you haven't tested yet!!!! Are your cycles normally that long?

Well it looks like the cycle before was 31 days, I didn't look at that before that last post.

Hey Carnation and AreIn83. Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure I ovulated, I had ovulation cramps and lots of watery CM (TMI sorry)...my cycles are normally around 31 days but if I ovulated on day 12 then I would have expected AF to come earlier than this...I haven't tested because I'm scared :blush: and am trying to hold out until she's really late.......

lmao, my god, if i realised i was 20 dpo id throw ollie in the pram and get running to the nearest boots or something :O TESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i WILL BE WAITING WOMAN!!!

lmao, my god, if i realised i was 20 dpo id throw ollie in the pram and get running to the nearest boots or something :O TESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i WILL BE WAITING WOMAN!!!

Yes boss. Soon :thumbup:

Nuh uh..not soon! you better go buy a test or ill end up sending you one!

Nuh uh..not soon! you better go buy a test or ill end up sending you one!

All the way to Canada?!!! LOL. Where in West Yorkshire are you? I was born in Leeds and still have family there. Haven't visited for a few years but plan on doing so at some point! :hugs:

a 20 min train ride from leeds, 'Bingley' :)

I used to live in Bradford but its gone SO down hill, ud be ashamed to have ever been near it :|......

we're moving closer to huddersfield or Shipley before 2011 so it'll be better. Bingley is also going downhill.x

a 20 min train ride from leeds, 'Bingley' :)

I used to live in Bradford but its gone SO down hill, ud be ashamed to have ever been near it :|......

we're moving closer to huddersfield or Shipley before 2011 so it'll be better. Bingley is also going downhill.x

Exciting that you might move! And hopefully just in time before you have your next little bundle :happydance:

aye :D im feeling quite off it today, woke up feeling normal but now i feel really blah.. :| watery jaws, aching body and hungry, very hungry!

have you tested yet?
and candyapple you are having lots of very good symptoms :thumbup:

omg how have u not tested...... test test test. im soooo excited to see what the outcome is!!! TESTTTTTTT!!!!! xx

I'm too scared!!!!!! I have a clear blue digi sat in my bathroom cupboard too :dohh:

How are all you lovely ladies this morning? :hugs:

I'm so excited that you are 20DPO........I couldn't hold past 12 dpo last month to test .

Post your results :) Your chart looks great!

I'm so excited that you are 20DPO........I couldn't hold past 12 dpo last month to test .

Post your results :) Your chart looks great!

Thanks so much for your input! I will test soon, I just don't want to be tricked by the wicked witch...I go through phases of wanting to test and then being too scared to! Right now I guess the fear is winning :wacko:

How are you getting on? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->