• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could I be pregnant?

did you test yet? fingers crossed for you :)

Still haven't tested! Temp still up and no AF. Just worried she is being a trickster :shrug:

Where abouts are you in your cycle? I need distraction, tell me about your journey so far :flower:

WOW.. I'm too excited for you... You need to test :test: :test: :test:
Your way stronger than I would be... My temps are still up too, I'm too scared to test as well and AF is due on the 2nd... GRR She had better stay away for the both of us :hugs: Can't wait to hear the good news.. :happydance:

baby love, all very long story but quick summary for ya... i'm due on tomoro and have been getting negative hpt's :(( well some with what seems like faint lines but i think it may just be line eye lol). however, i think i may have only implanted 2-3 days ago so my fingers are still well and truly crossed!There is still hope! lots of symptoms, boobs are killing me, my husband is FED UP with my moodiness :p lol nauseous, lots of creamy ewcm so who knows? all i know is i'm skint from being such a POAS addict!! lol.
Can't believe you haven't tested yet?! you have way better will power than me :) i feel summit good is round the corner for you :) here's hoping! baby dust duck xxxxxx

baby love, all very long story but quick summary for ya... i'm due on tomoro and have been getting negative hpt's :(( well some with what seems like faint lines but i think it may just be line eye lol). however, i think i may have only implanted 2-3 days ago so my fingers are still well and truly crossed!There is still hope! lots of symptoms, boobs are killing me, my husband is FED UP with my moodiness :p lol nauseous, lots of creamy ewcm so who knows? all i know is i'm skint from being such a POAS addict!! lol.
Can't believe you haven't tested yet?! you have way better will power than me :) i feel summit good is round the corner for you :) here's hoping! baby dust duck xxxxxx

Thanks cocoelopen! I've been moody too, and emotional. I saw a squirrel in the road today, think it had been hit by a car and I cried so much, in the middle of the street. Then I saw this really skinny cat (I love cats) and I was so upset that I cried again. My OH called and I just burst out into tears down the phone! I am a mess lol!

Things sound promising for you too, don't be discouraged by BFNs, you may have just tested too soon. You're not out of the game until the witch shows - let's hope she doesn't, for either of us!

Baby dust x x x

I am really hoping that I am pregnant. I am 9 DPO with cycles around 32 days. I ovulated around the 21st so I can't test until June 3rd or so....

I have had nausea every day this week, no vomiting. Mild cramping in my side, headaches, some breast tenderness, frequent trips to the bathroom, and (TMI, sorry) a lot of creamy cm. (which isn't normal for me after ovulation)

This is my 3rd cycle of TTC, could I be pregnant? HELP ME!

Thank you for all of your help!

♥ .Brown.Eyed.

Hey!

How's it going Baby Love? Have you tested yet??

xxx

OMG you totally need to test!!! How could you have held out for so long?! You have the willpower of a saint! Definately sounds like you are pregnant though hun! You should test so you can get yourself sorted with a doctor!

Haha I sound slightly manic :p xx

Ditto... I know she's going to have some good news...

Girlie :test: :test: :test: Your way stronger than I ever would be, but I know how our bodies can play games with us... mine is apparently... lol

Keep us posted... Can't wait to hear the good news... come on POAS so I can get my fix... hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->