• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could I be pregnant?

you should test. I just read the posts and I got the sudden urge to drive to Canada. Hm. Not enough gas...

you should test. I just read the posts and I got the sudden urge to drive to Canada. Hm. Not enough gas...

Hahahaha! I made a trip from NY to Canada once. Nightmare! Anyhow, I am trying to summon the courage to test...I promise! A couple of my symptoms have waned a little but I'm still crampy and have a weird metal taste in my mouth! Eeeew! How are you getting on? :hugs:

o0o0o0o sounds promising! Please test so you can tell us about your BFP! :happydance:

Metallic taste in your mouth, oh sweetie you are deffo pregnant :test: already...

Congrats early... :flower:

Oh hun everything you described to me reminded me of why I tested when I was preggas with Lily, please test.

*stalks!*

Girl :test: don't be scared, you have some very good signs of early pregnancy... Were all here for ya hun :hugs: No pressure, I'll just hang out and stalk too hehehe

I probably will test over the weekend, if my symptoms persist....thank you all for stalking me and keeping me company! :hugs:

Imace - Lily is beautiful!

Hopin&Prayin - thanks for the encouragement...I am just hoping that the symptoms aren't just there because I want them to be!

Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Ok, I am going to be stalking this thread to see if you get BFP. Good luck!

Well my last period was on april 19th and i still havnt got my period but i have been spotting for two days im scared to take a test it might come out negative so does anyone think im pg????

Ok im new to this how do i know if someone posted for me...

Hey Baby Love, keeping my fingers crossed for you....we had months of trying and id missed a period then got up one morning and was sick...so on the saturday we bought a test and i was soooooo scared to take it incase it came back negative and the symptoms were all in my head, so i know exactly how you are feeling!!! Big hugs...you do it when you r ready hun!! x

I am living vicariously through you, please let us all know when you have tested! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

and Imace that is such a cute baby pic, omg!!!!! i smile everytime i see it:flower:

did you test yet? fingers crossed for you :)

Still haven't tested! Temp still up and no AF. Just worried she is being a trickster :shrug:

Where abouts are you in your cycle? I need distraction, tell me about your journey so far :flower:

hi baby love i'm about 2 days till af is due to show,tested this morning bfn so just waiting for the witch to show....i cant believe that you have managed to hold yourself back from testing i hope you test soon cos i think every1 on here is gonna go crazy till you test!!! fingers crossed for you hun but i think a :bfp: is defo on the cards for you x

Haha thanks little star. She is a cheeky little monkey, loves her cameras!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->