could i be pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefifi

Reaction score
I just received my blood test and beside estradiol was written pregnancy 1st trimester 789 - > 15781..could I be pregnant? Oh, and I didnt have intercourse but he fingered me after masturbating

Hmm. Well if it says pregnant first trimester im guessing that means that your pregnant in your first tirmester? I dont know why else it would say that but i'd call and ask..

That looks like the average HCG levels for the first tri. I'd call and ask. It may be too early to test. It sounds unlikely though if you didnt have sex, but it is possible.

ETA: Nevermind about the HCG estradiol is a type of sex hormone, so perhaps thats how much there is during pregnancy? Was it hand written in or just printed?

This thread will be closed since you dont know if your pregnant, but I do urge you to call about it.

That looks like the average HCG levels for the first tri. I'd call and ask. It may be too early to test. It sounds unlikely though if you didnt have sex, but it is possible.

ETA: Nevermind about the HCG estradiol is a type of sex hormone, so perhaps thats how much there is during pregnancy? Was it hand written in or just printed?

This thread will be closed since you dont know if your pregnant, but I do urge you to call about it.

Thanks for your reply. It was printed.

It may just be a guideline for the lab then. Best to call though and see. If you are pregnant feel free to come back and we'll help you however we can! :)

Yeah this thread will more than likely be closed because you don't know if you are actually pregnant or not. Why don't you try taking a home pregnancy test and see what the result is? And in the meantime ring your doctor and enquire what exactly they meant when they printed that information. Best of luck! xx

Well, if you NEVER had sex, i'm pretty sure it's impossible cause your cherry hasn't been popped, well... his fingers might have, I would get a pregnancy test to make sure.

Well, if you NEVER had sex, i'm pretty sure it's impossible cause your cherry hasn't been popped, well... his fingers might have, I would get a pregnancy test to make sure.

thats not true. Your cherry doesnt have to be popped to get pregnant. Getting pregnant has nothing to do with that. :shrug:

thats not true. Your cherry doesnt have to be popped to get pregnant. Getting pregnant has nothing to do with that. :shrug:

And my cherry was popped before I even knew what sex was. :shrug: So it isn't impossible.

thread closed per forum rules and TOS:

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->