could I be pregnant?

jools21

Reaction score
I feel a bit of a fraud being here as I am not TTC but I am not doing much to avoid it, if that makes sense. I think I have just kind of convinced myself that I wont get pregnant because of PCOS.

My periods are regular now, they never used to be at all but since losing 7 stone they have come back. I get my period on the 17th of each month, and I had unprotected sex on the 27th 29th of Aug and again on the 3rd and 4th. (according to ovulation calenders these were my fertile days) Since around the 31st I have had mild cramps and stitch like feelings on my lower left side and occasionally on the right side, I have had cloudy urine, my breasts are heavy and my stomach is bloated. I have been extremely tired, although that appears to be passing. I have also had diarrhoea (sorry if TMI)

A part of me is very much hoping for a BFP but I don't want to get my hopes up, although it wouldn't be the best timing for me but I accept responsibilty for not being careful. I am doing a lot of symptom research so I am not sure if I am just convincing myself that I have these symptoms. It has made me realise how much I want to be a mummy

Baby dust to everyone and thank you for reading this xxxx

hey congrats on the weight loss :D
cramps so soon after ovulation would be too soon for pregnancy symptoms so it could be post ovulation cramping and soreness.
You will need to wait until at least one day before your period is due to test with an early detection test and then again if your :af: does not come

all the best oxoxxo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->