Could I be Pregnant?

Joss_Taylor

Reaction score
In January my fiance and I decided that I should no longer be on my birth control, it had been making me sick and neither of us could deal with it anymore. We haven't been trying per se to get pregnant but we are also not preventing it. I hadn't been tracking my ovulation, but something felt a little different so I decided to use one of the ovulation calculators just to see if we'd had sex on my predicted ovulation day. Come to find out we did. My last period was March 22 and no matter which ovulation calculator I use everyone says I was fertile on April 6, the day we had sex last. I didn't even think anything until I was at work a few days later and it felt like I was leaking so I went to the bathroom and it was sticky white cervical mucus, it's been going on like that since last week now and that never happens after I ovulate. I also have been a little more teary then normal. And then today I noticed there was a tiny bit of pink blood in it, I wondered if maybe that was the beginning of implantation bleeding. I'm new to all of this and just wanted some guidance. My period isn't due until April 19, so i have a few more days to wait. Would anyone else take these minor signs as possible early pregnancy symptoms? Any help would be wonderful, thank you! Joss

My period was the same as yours. As it's only the 7 days later today, you may have conceived, but it can take a few days to implant and for the HCG to build up in your system.

It's difficult to say whether anything is an early symptom of pregnancy or not, because our bodies do strange things and AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms often look the same. I've had some weird cycles where I've had symptoms I've never seen before before my period arrived, but I've never yet been pregnant.

Fingers crossed for you and lots of :dust: - hope your TWW doesn't drive you too crazy!

Good luck!

(I'm due on on the 18th, so I'll be testing then :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->