Could I be 'Psychic' ?

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
I am starting to think I might be psychic or just have a lot of coincidences ! I have always had feeling about things, sometimes it is very strong and I will know more or less what will happen and some times I just have feelings that that day will be different in some way. But the main thing that is starting to freak me out is my dreams. I seem to have dreams of things that will relate to something either really small or really big that will happen either the day after or the day after that. One I had a dream that I was at my MIL's house and she had a cartoon-y statue of a collie dog and the next day I went round my MIL's and there is was, sitting exactly where it was in my dream and she had brought it the day before and I hadn't been round in a few days. Then the night before the Cumbria shootings I had a dream that I was in a shop (I was a man in my dream) and that a man came in with a gun and was threatening to shoot me. I was shocked when I heard the news the next day. Then about 5 years ago I had a dream that I was in this big hall, decorated all Christmas-y and that there was a stage. Three years ago I went with my OH's family to the Thursford Christmas show and it was the hall I had seen in my dream, even down the the carousel ! I asked my mum if I had ever been there before and she said I hadn't. Worst thing is that every time I have a dream that comes true, it makes me want to cry, not because I feel upset though, I don't know what it is, it just makes me want to cry ! Another weird thing that happened about a week ago, I was up late at night and I had a feeling that the daughter of a family friend had become pregnant (bare in mind she is only 19 so it didn't seem likely) and I hadn't spoken to her in about 2 or 3 years, so I facebook-ed her and sure enough her display picture is of her scan.
And I don't know if anyone else gets this but I am lying there at night and I can be fully awake and I just hear voices, saying random words or snippets of sentences and I try to remember what they say but they seem to be passing through my head so I hear them and forget them and only a few of them I can remember, for instance, the other night I heard someone say "Michael" I don't really know anyone called Michael and the voices always seem to be child like or women's voices, they never seem to be men's !

Do you think I could be slightly intuitive (don't like to use the work psychic, makes it seem like a kiddy kinda thing or like a magic trick) ? Or am I totally bonkers and should seek mental health ? Or are they all just coincidences ? If I am intuitive I would like to develop this further and maybe one day if I get good enough, be able to give you ladies conception readings so you don't have to spend money !!!

Another couple of weird things that have happened to me but not to do with the above. Me and my mum can kinda read each others minds, she will ask me if I want a cup of tea and I will respond and she will be freaked out because she only thought about asking me. Quite a few years ago we were in an argument and I thought in my head "Bitch!" and she told me off for it ! Also, we had this pet dog that had been in our family since before I was born and when I was 14 he was really old and ill and we decided it was best to put him to sleep as he was incontinent and in pain, he was a huge part of my family and I still miss him every single day. The night after he was put to sleep I was devastated and went to sleep crying, I had a dream that he was in the garden with all of our pets (we had loads at the time) and playing in the sun, rolling around on his back chasing butterflies, woke up, told my mum and then my brother, who was about 11 at the time said "I had the same dream" he even told me where in the garden it was and it was the exact same place as mine ! Then a few weeks back uni work was getting to me, I was away from family and feeling really upset and alone and in my head asked my dog to let me know that he is still around (this is how much this dog meant to me) and then the next day, everything I saw was about the Beetles and their songs were being played everywhere I went !!! (at this point I should mention that my dogs name is Ringo) It really cheered me up !!!

Anyone else had any weird things like this ?

YES!! everyone has the inner intuition so well done on finding it, more and more people will find theres over the next year. Things are changing. Definitely dont brush it off and get hold of some crystals if you dont have some to help you with your journey xx

I often get strong feelings of knowing about things that are going to happen before they do. My mum has always been told that she has healing hands and has gifts that she hasn't opened up to yet. I recently have been told the same thing and in one of my readings I was told I was I have a lot of spirit around me and can be psychic. I have recently been getting really strong vibes about this year and have had the same vibes last year that this will be an important year for me. Again, this has been said in one of my readings.

I do have 2 sets of tarot cards but I'm not that confident in using them and always fear that I'm reading them wrong. Only use 1 set but the other came free with a book explaining each card. Not used them in a while so I think I need to reconnect with them again before trying them out.

i get dej a vu ALOT ... like im doing something and i've done it before, i have snippet dreams what happen but cant fullt..

example, i had a dream i was in a fish shop and the glasses all started smashing and they was fish on floor was kinda horrid.
anyway few weeks later my mum was moving our fish tank around and the botom broke and remaining fish on floor and things.

I don't think im psychic in any way...but I am always right about my friends, or even just people I knows, sex of their baby. I have been wrong once or twice but seriously it's freaky. I seem to get really strong feelings about these things just today I found out one of my best friends is having a girl. As I predicted! All my friends just ask me now haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->