• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could I Be??

omgwhat2do

Reaction score
Ok, not sure if this is the right place to put this posting, but here's the story. Last month I had a normal monthly cycle, came around the 22nd like normal. About a week and a half later the condom broke during sex. I went to the store the next evening and got the plan B morning after pill and took those as directed. About a week ago or so I thought I was going to have my monthly cycle early because I had all the symptoms and cramping and I knew that the plan B pill could throw it off schedule. Well I only had spotting and bleeding for part of the day and nothing after that. Starting last Thursday (thanksgiving) I started to feel sick to my stomach. Then from Saturday through today I have been running a low grade fever (about 99.5) so I thought I was getting sick but I have no other symptoms of a cold, no runny nose no sore throat, no ear aches, nothing. So here's a list of the symptoms I have had.

-Monthly cycle about 4-5 days late
-Low Fever
-Nauseated
-Cramping and stomach pains
-Changes in eating habits and smell
-Extremely tired
-Face is breaking out
-Tender breasts
-Very noisy stomach (like gurgling and other loud noises)
-Thicker liquids down below (sorry if tmi) and more wet throughout the day

I obviously wasn't planning on becoming pregnant so I have no clue if I am making something out of nothing. So any help or advice on whether these are signs I could be pregnant would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hmm, I've never gone through this but the only thing I can suggest is to take a test. Since its been a month since your last period and assuming your cycle is 28 days, it should tell you if you are or not.The crappy thing about symptoms is they usually mimic AF symptoms so its easy to get confused. Take a test hon, just to be sure. Good luck! :hugs:

it does sound like your pregnant i would take a test

I would just take a test, and if it comes up neg. and in a few days if you still havent started I would call your doctor or go to some kinda free clinic. Sounds to me like you might be pregnant, but it could just be some late side effects from that pill. But your doc. will be able to tell for sure.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->