Could I be?....

Ashes

Reaction score
Ok Ladies...I'm having to sit here and wonder if I'm pregnant....Was in the hospital in Jan so wasn't on my pill and me and the hub made love 3 times while I was in there ...I know this sounds weird....of course when I got out I just started taking the BCP and so my period was just suppose to come and my left ovary felt like it was hurting a little and I felt a little crampy and BARELY spotted and no period. I have been having increasing feelings of symptoms and I'm like in a daze and confused stage....Could I possibly be pregnant
?!?!:baby::saywhat:

When in January were you in hospital? Without you having regular periods becuase of contraception, a missed period isnt a reliable indicator. Only thing i can suggest is for you to :test: thats the only way you'll get an asnwer im afraid chick :)

I agree... we can offer all of the suggestions in the world, but in reality anyone currently sexually active could potentially be pregnant. The only way to know is to test!! Wishing you the results you want!

When in January were you in hospital? Without you having regular periods becuase of contraception, a missed period isnt a reliable indicator. Only thing i can suggest is for you to :test: thats the only way you'll get an asnwer im afraid chick :)

I agree... we can offer all of the suggestions in the world, but in reality anyone currently sexually active could potentially be pregnant. The only way to know is to test!! Wishing you the results you want!

Oh geez....well see no matter what I have never had this happen before! I've screwed up my pills before and this has never happened....thats why I'm a little on edge and like uhh....ya know? Well I do have a test at our house...I heard to take it First pee in the morning?! Is that right or does it matter? We are on our way home from Utah and we live in Idaho....Had a heart appointment that got cancelled...gotta love 5 hour car trips for no reason! But anywaysss I'm nervous:wacko:

definately test!! I hope you get the results you want hun! :) xxx

Oh geez....well see no matter what I have never had this happen before! I've screwed up my pills before and this has never happened....thats why I'm a little on edge and like uhh....ya know? Well I do have a test at our house...I heard to take it First pee in the morning?! Is that right or does it matter? We are on our way home from Utah and we live in Idaho....Had a heart appointment that got cancelled...gotta love 5 hour car trips for no reason! But anywaysss I'm nervous:wacko:

I think I read somewhere that it was before xmas that you and ur OH dtd, that would make you over 6weeks preg... Usually they say FMU is the best urine because ur homones are more concentrated in the morning, however if you were quite far along in pregnancy, it wouldnt matter as ur hormones would be more prominent.. if ur worried you could always hold out til the morning hun.
Thats rubish about the cancelled appointment hun! I hope that gets sorted sooner rather then later.

xxxx

Take the test when you get home to keep us junkies updated :rofl:

I think I read somewhere that it was before xmas that you and ur OH dtd, that would make you over 6weeks preg... Usually they say FMU is the best urine because ur homones are more concentrated in the morning, however if you were quite far along in pregnancy, it wouldnt matter as ur hormones would be more prominent.. if ur worried you could always hold out til the morning hun.
Thats rubish about the cancelled appointment hun! I hope that gets sorted sooner rather then later.

xxxx

Wait, Lou, you mean you saw me post something in December? I just joined in Feb. I could be totally misunderstanding what your were saying cause idk what dtd means LOL. It's been over a month since me and my hub "did it" when I was off my pills....I guess I can wait till morning. I've been curious for a couple days now but keep forgetting and I wake up and pee and then I'm like ahh man. Ugh I'm a very cold natured person and I am like burning up 24/7 which makes me kinda bitchy...my poor hub. I've also been crying about every 5 min about just about anything LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

xxxx

Wait, Lou, you mean you saw me post something in December? I just joined in Feb. I could be totally misunderstanding what your were saying cause idk what dtd means LOL. It's been over a month since me and my hub "did it" when I was off my pills....I guess I can wait till morning. I've been curious for a couple days now but keep forgetting and I wake up and pee and then I'm like ahh man. Ugh I'm a very cold natured person and I am like burning up 24/7 which makes me kinda bitchy...my poor hub. I've also been crying about every 5 min about just about anything LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dtd = do the deed :winkwink::winkwink:

Agree with everyone! Just thought I would say good luck either way.

I agree too, take a test!
Good luck!!

Test Test Test :D

Hope you get the result you want hun. Lots of Luck! xxx

Have you tested yet? Must be morning time where you are now :lol:

Teeeeeeeeest...that's the only safe way of knowing. Go get in there and pee on that stick. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->