Could I be?....

Ok girls, Well I tested first thing this morning and I used a EPT...the one with the purple cap and I didn't have the instructions since it was a back up test....but in the round circle it was a horizontal line and in the square it was a dark vertical line so I'm pretty sure thats a BFN:cry:. At first I thought it meant positive and it was the best feeling in the world to know that I could be a mom, but I'm ok now. It was hard knowing that it's negative but I guess God has other plans for me and when I conceive and have a baby...Thanks for all of yalls messages and stuff. Love:hugs: you all!

Ok girls, Well I tested first thing this morning and I used a EPT...the one with the purple cap and I didn't have the instructions since it was a back up test....but in the round circle it was a horizontal line and in the square it was a dark vertical line so I'm pretty sure thats a BFN:cry:. At first I thought it meant positive and it was the best feeling in the world to know that I could be a mom, but I'm ok now. It was hard knowing that it's negative but I guess God has other plans for me and when I conceive and have a baby...Thanks for all of yalls messages and stuff. Love:hugs: you all!

:hugs: I'm sorry it wasn't what you wanted hun, but there's plenty of time for BFP's and there's a reason it wasn't one now.

Hey Hun,

:hugs: :hugs:

Im so sorry to hear it was a bfn. Its never a nice feeling getting a negative when we pray and hope so much for that sneaky positive. Just so you know we are always here if you ever need to vent and talk. Unfortunately most of us have been in the same position so we know how ur feeling. Chin up darling, God'll give you your gorgeous baba when hes ready. :)

xxxx

ps. sorry I thought i saw you say you did the deed in december with ur Hubby in the hospital. ;) don't worry until a few weeks ago i didnt know the bnb lingo either. xxx

:hugs: I'm sorry it wasn't what you wanted hun, but there's plenty of time for BFP's and there's a reason it wasn't one now.

Thanks sweetie! I guess I was just kinda hoping I was....see I have endometriosis and I'm scared I will never get preg. I know God has plans for me...I'm just hoping that those plans of His of me getting preg come soon lol. I'm not dwelling on it though...i was very sad but I know everything happens for a reason :thumbup:
thanks for being here for me!:hugs:

Hun, try not to worry about the endo, my Mum has it plus a ton of other problems and has had 6 kids :) xxx

Hey Hun,

:hugs: :hugs:

Im so sorry to hear it was a bfn. Its never a nice feeling getting a negative when we pray and hope so much for that sneaky positive. Just so you know we are always here if you ever need to vent and talk. Unfortunately most of us have been in the same position so we know how ur feeling. Chin up darling, God'll give you your gorgeous baba when hes ready. :)

xxxx

ps. sorry I thought i saw you say you did the deed in december with ur Hubby in the hospital. ;) don't worry until a few weeks ago i didnt know the bnb lingo either. xxx

Thanks:hugs: It was def hard to find out that it meant negative. You have been so awesome and caring towards me...thank you for being so caring.:kiss: Yes I believe that too...God def has plans for me and I guess I need to polish up on my patience. :winkwink:

Hun, try not to worry about the endo, my Mum has it plus a ton of other problems and has had 6 kids :) xxx

Wow well thank you that made me feel like a major weight has been lifted off of me! I'm so scared and worried about that stuff....But if your mom has it and other problems and had 6 kids then I feel I have hope! THank you so much hun!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->