could i be....??

Reaction score
ok i know i post messages all the time about could i be pregnant or not and then my period comes....yadda but, maybe i just get worried every month, i take my pill everyday almost perfectly. but yet i still get the feeling i could be, and i've felt like this for about 3 months now. the reason being is since then my periods have been really short like 3 or 4 days, when usually it's 5+ i know this isn't much of a big deal, but i'm just used to having the same heavy period. i did a 2 pregnancy tests 3 months ago, one had a faint line but the dye had also leaked so it was unreliable and the 2nd said negative. so i took that as a negative. but i still think i am. i get alot of symptoms (not sure if thats a great word to use) like white spots around my nipples, tummy cramps, headaches, hormonal, weeing often, tender breasts, and i have had all of these in the past 3 months. (i would say tirdness but i'm always tired anyway) but still i have had a period. this month i have had spotting nly when i wipe but i have had this on 2 occasions this month. and I really just don't understand. my OH even pointed out to me last night that my belly is getting harder and forming a shape, but maybe thats just paranoia(if i'm not pregnant i wont be happy with his comment haha) i havn't put on any weight well like a pound but thats it, but still my belly feels bigger and yes rounder. i just don't know, could i still be......i'm due on in like 2/3 days. so if i don't come on i'm going to do a test, but then if i do come on what the hell is up with my body!!!

If you're only 3 months gone you won't really have any roundness to your tummy. The baby should still be tucked away in your pelvis or JUST started to rise. Do another test (not a cheapie) and if it's negative, go to your doctor. A lot of pregnancy symptoms are also symptoms of periods.

If you're only 3 months gone you won't really have any roundness to your tummy. The baby should still be tucked away in your pelvis or JUST started to rise. Do another test (not a cheapie) and if it's negative, go to your doctor. A lot of pregnancy symptoms are also symptoms of periods.

it's not neccaserily round, it's just bloated, like not as flat =[....not that i was that flat, but yeah if you see what i mean. i would take a pic, but im not very confident haha

Hey hun.

Have you been to drs? It may be good to get a blood test just to put your mind at rest cos you're gonna drive yourself crazy like this every month. It is still possible to get periods while you are pregnant but they aren't actual 'periods'.

Sorry I can't offer more advice atm, I'm braindead today:dohh:

Good luck :)

:hug:

if you're on the pill it can lead to show all kinds of pregnancy symptoms. If you've tested again, through a doctor is needs be, and it's still negative why don't you try changing your pill?

if you're on the pill it can lead to show all kinds of pregnancy symptoms. If you've tested again, through a doctor is needs be, and it's still negative why don't you try changing your pill?

mm i'm not sure though, i've been on the pill for 2 years now and it's only been lately it's messed up, OH keeps telling me to go to the docters and get tested, so i might just do that, costs loadsa money to get to the doters though grr lol

Do you usually get bloated a few days before your period hun? I know that it's pretty common to.

xx

mm i'm not sure though, i've been on the pill for 2 years now and it's only been lately it's messed up, OH keeps telling me to go to the docters and get tested, so i might just do that, costs loadsa money to get to the doters though grr lol

costs money? what?

Hiya, had been taking the same pill for nearly 10 years apart from breaks during my 3 pregnancies, then last year all of a sudden my periods stopped and I had every possible sign of pregnancy, but I had endless negative hpt and blood tests. after I'd missed 4 periods, and noticed my breasts had started to leak breast milk, I went back to the docs and had more blood tests for other things that can cause hcg levels to rise (cant remember what they called it now) but that came back negative too, so they suggested I come off the pill, as soon as I did everything returned to normal!

Hiya, had been taking the same pill for nearly 10 years apart from breaks during my 3 pregnancies, then last year all of a sudden my periods stopped and I had every possible sign of pregnancy, but I had endless negative hpt and blood tests. after I'd missed 4 periods, and noticed my breasts had started to leak breast milk, I went back to the docs and had more blood tests for other things that can cause hcg levels to rise (cant remember what they called it now) but that came back negative too, so they suggested I come off the pill, as soon as I did everything returned to normal!

omg, ok, well maybe i should see the docters then, i guess all this has made me worry a little less i supose =]

costs money? what?

the bus to my docters lol, its really far away.

Do you usually get bloated a few days before your period hun? I know that it's pretty common to.

xx

hmm not that i've noticed but probably =[, god i need to stop being stupid and worrying, i swear its my OH as soon as he worries i do haha

If you're still having your periods, then I'd just go see your doctor again. I needed to switch my pills because I was getting really weird symptoms. Sometimes once you're on it for so long, you need a higher dosage because it doesn't work as efficiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->