Could I be???

leanne0166

TTC #1 after m/c
Reaction score
Hi all,

Here goes...

Came off bcps end of Jan 08. Fell pg March 08, m/c May 08. Waited TTC until end of Jun 08 after we got married. Hav had very regular and predictable AF's since then. Cycle is as little as 25 days, 28 days at most (both before and after m/c). Last AF started 5th Sept and lasted 7 days (which is a couple more days longer than usual TBH). Based on this cycle, I used several internet sites to predict my most fertile time. This was between 17th - 21st Sept inclusive. So, had lots of nookie, on 12th, 14th , 15th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 22nd (sorry for all the info!). Given this, I am roughly 11DPO at most and 7 DPO at least. Given my cycle, at earliest, I am due to test Wed, and at latest it wll be Fri... although if AF doesn't arrive I will try very hard to hold out until Sat morning to test (unlikely!!!)

I noticed I had ewcm on the 22nd (clear and stretchy), and this morning I noticed it is white/creamy, but not stretchy (god I feel so groce being so descriptive!!!). I have also started to feel, not sharp pain, but scratchy type of pain in abdomen, not like dull ache with AF. It's like someone is in my womb and scraching the inside of it with their fingernail (sorry, that is the best way I can describe it!!!), but more to the center/left side.

My apetite has been up and down... Normally I am a total pig, eat anything, but last few days I have been sooo hungry one minute, not hungry at all the next and not wanting to eat during the day (but this could be due to stress with my job). Also, not sick, or even nausea, but the occasional wave of mildly feeling sick, which lasts literally seconds.

Am I being hopeful?

Although I have been TTC for a few months, I have only used my cycle as a way of TTC. Not used BBT etc yet, and if AF arrives, will start charting BBT etc. Therefore, I'm not up on all abbreviations or scientific words, and could be being completely hopeful of what I am feeling/experiencing.

Sorry for very long thread!!!

Leanne xx

I really hope that you are pregnant hun! Good luck and keep us posted :hugs:

Sounds promising, I have heard that the "scratching feeling" is a sign of pregnancy

Forgot to add, that on Wednesday morning I had such sharp pain in left side, was in absolute agony, went to docs, had internal, she moved my cervix and it hurt quite a bit. Been referred for scan for suspected cyst. However, since then, pain has stopped, so I suspect it may have been ovulation pain. That was on the 24th... last sex was 22nd. Also, if cycle is as I think it is, ovulation on 24th is late for me??

Also, have been bloated for approx last 7 days. Feel full of wind (although I am not) and very fat in the stomach area!

Thanks xx

If you have any tests lying around have a go see if you see anything , Or if you can bare to wait hun test wedensday ..
Or keep testing now untill wedensday lol , Lots of options . xx .

Have lots of IC's so will test first thing with one, but think its too early. Will do a test 1st thing and let you know, but I honestly do expect a BFN x

Morning all!x

Well, no symptoms this morning, but I did a test out of curiosity and as I thought... BFN, which is totally ecpected, as like I say, not due to test until Wed at the earliest. So, will not test now until Friday (I am going to try and hold out until then and not cave on Wed!), if AF doesn't arrive beforehand.

Now I feel guilty for testing today as feel that I have tempted fate!!! "Curiosity killed the cat" and all!!!

Anyway, wishing the next few days away!!!

xx

Well since it is too early you can still hold out hope. Our bodys play tricks on us when we are TTC it seems we look for signs and they are there one min and not there another and when we get sad about no signs, bam there they are again. Good luck on your will power and good luck on a positive test.

I am in exactly the same boat - I have had so many different symptoms this time and am not due to test until Wed at the earliest either - I want to try to hold out until Saturday because that is when AF is actually due. (Of course I broke down yesterday and took a test - :bfn:) Some of the main things I have been experiencing are :
-
-A very strange fluttering/twinge/twitching sensation in my uterus. (Kind of feels like butterflies but stronger). It is really weird because it comes and goes, like, I may only feel 2 or 3 very strong ones one day and then several small ones that are barely noticeable the next.
- Severe lower backache (which I usually only get right before AF) but has been fairly constant since right before I ovulated.
- Hot Flashes
- VERY bloated in the belly
- Emotional (I don't usually cry over stupid things and I have burst into tears several times this week over NOTHING) and I have also been VERY irritable and angry
- left nipple started getting sore today (sorry TMI)
- I have been very tired off and on and was suffering from sleeplessness for a few nights after ovulation

Anyway, I could go on and on and I just don't know what's going on. I wish you the best and encourage you to do your best to wait. Hopefully that nasty-old AF will stay away for you and me and all of those who don't want her! Good luck!:hug:

Hi,

All symptoms are the same but I can now add totally irrational to my list of symptoms... but now I just think AF is deffo on her way...

Think that I took my 'regular' cycle for granted and assumed ovulation around that, and I think I acually ovulated late. Plus snotty cm that arrived today has made me think this also (sorry...TMI).

I always get sore swollen boobs when AF is due, but they are not sore yet, which makes me think even more that I ovulated late.

Shot myself in the foot big time... Boo hoo!
x

Until a few mins ago I really thought I could me, then I found info on 'snotty' cm, and I had real bad pais in abdomen last week, and I am convinced it's game over for this month!!

Hey ho... Will still test if AF doesn't arrive, but I am not holding out for a BFP...
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"