Could i ovulate soon, high on cbfm, line on opk

Polkadotpea

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm CD 11 on the CBFM, but actually CD12 as I started AF the eve before I turned the monitor on.

I've been having high readings since day 6, also been backing up with a cheapie opk incase CBFM misses my peak as it's my first cycle, haven't even had a whiff of a line until the afternoon out of the time window with diluted wee, so I held off for a few hrs and took another and got a faint pink line within the time window. I know it's still light and is negative, was just wondering whether this could be a sign that ovulation is near?

Anyone else had a progression on OPK's before ovulation?

Thanks in advance x:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
Hmmm hard to say. I would say ovulation will probably be in the next two or 3 days. Just make sure to test twice a day :) goodluck x

Hmmm hard to say. I would say ovulation will probably be in the next two or 3 days. Just make sure to test twice a day :) goodluck x

Thanks for the reply :thumbup:

I'm gonna keep testing with the OPK's it's addictive, do you think it would be darker near midnight tonight or would it look the same until tomorrow?

X

My first month using cbfm I got 10 or 11 days of highs before peak. Good luck.

Thank you.

When I used it with DD1 I got 15 highs before my peak, but didn't pay any attention to what the sticks looked like! X

I would think it gets a tad darker every few hours as the lh builds up in your system.

Hey Hun I went into google images and searched "opk progression pictures" to get an idea of where mine were against people who opk daily and kept them all together.

Hey Hun I went into google images and searched "opk progression pictures" to get an idea of where mine were against people who opk daily and kept them all together.

Hey lovely,

Mine still look the same as yesterday evening, but my CBFM stick looks different today, I've just posted another thread with a pic in. The oestrogen line has faded meaning levels are increasing and the LH line has gone darker meaning LH levels are also increasing. Both lines are nearly the same colour now.

I've typed that too and looked at hundreds of pictures, everyone's vary so much don't they and some people go from blank to blazing positive.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->