Could I Still Be Pregnant?

courtney19

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I wasn't sure which board to post this on but here is my story. I am 19 years old and in need of some serious advice. The first day of my last period was April 12. I was with my bf April 24. About a week later May 4 & 5 I had some bleeding but it dried up and went away just as fast as it came. It was odd to me because my periods always come at the same time every month and last way longer than that.

A couple days later I started to notice I was tired all the time, my ears ring, very bloated, back pain, crampy, and always hungry. I bought a home pregnancy test a couple days ago but it came up negative, but I'm still continuing to have these symptoms and my period is almost 2 weeks late. I know you can skip your period if your stressed but I really havnt been lately. I also started noticing yesterday that my boobs, especially my nipples hurt a lot and I fall asleep almost anywhere. This is kinda embarrassing, but also every time I laugh or cough I leak urine with has NEVER happened to me before. Is there a possibility I could still be pregnant?

Hi everyone, I wasn't sure which board to post this on but here is my story. I am 19 years old and in need of some serious advice. The first day of my last period was April 12. I was with my bf April 24. About a week later May 4 & 5 I had some bleeding but it dried up and went away just as fast as it came. It was odd to me because my periods always come at the same time every month and last way longer than that.

A couple days later I started to notice I was tired all the time, my ears ring, very bloated, back pain, crampy, and always hungry. I bought a home pregnancy test a couple days ago but it came up negative, but I'm still continuing to have these symptoms and my period is almost 2 weeks late. I know you can skip your period if your stressed but I really havnt been lately. I also started noticing yesterday that my boobs, especially my nipples hurt a lot and I fall asleep almost anywhere. This is kinda embarrassing, but also every time I laugh or cough I leak urine with has NEVER happened to me before. Is there a possibility I could still be pregnant?

Hi , it sounds like your experiencing what i had 5 months ago, i was convinced i was pregnant but like you negative, negative and more negatives, i went to doctors and they told me i was anxious, i was told that pregnancy symptoms are very similar to anxiety symptoms and was diagnosed with GAD generalized anxiety disorder. look it up see what you think xx

Happened to me & i was pregnant!
I had a light af that only lasted two days mostly just spotting dor the first three months in to this pregnancy & im now 15 weeks & expecting twins!
Hang in there. The tests & drs are not always right.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"