Could I still be pregnant

Karissa Neal

Reaction score
hi guys! So last Friday I started off with tan spotting which eventually turned into a reddish/rusty colored bleed. Not heavy at all, could wear a regular tampon most of the day. My periods are normally heavy and I cramp bad. I have not cramped at all. It’s now the following Thursday and I am still spotting, but I’ve been so exhausted I could sleep all day, I’ve been sleeping in until 3pm!! Which is unusual. My breast have been really sore. Last night I checked my cervix and it’s veryyyyy soft like a sponge and high as can be? I took a test on Monday which was negative but I can’t shake the feeling somethings off this month. Hubby says it’s not possible because I’ve been “bleeding” but idk. Any input? Has this happened to any of you?

Im currently bleeding but every test i take says BFP. Im going to the doctor next week but she says that in some cases bleeding in early pregnancy is normal. If i were you i would take a test.
I wish you the best

Hi hun I started spotting on Fri evening which turned into Af Saturday and Sunday right on time BUT no cramping... Then it tapered off Monday and Tuesday. Come Wednesday I was so tired so did a test, as felt off and BFN, then yesterday again, acne and tired so did a cheap test and vvvvvf positive. I then re tested yesterday night and couldn't see Anything. Did a FIRST RESPONSE THIS MORNING with fmu and a squinter if that. I am so very confused... So it's a wait and see game now it seems. Best of luck to u hun x

Hey guys. So cycle day 24 here.. since my last “period” I’ve been nauseous the last few days and can barely eat.. also tmi, my discharge is crazy, it’s a watery white color and I can feel it gushing all day.. still negative test tho.. ugh

Hey, it possible pregnancy, i would just keep testing :) good luck i will be stalking :D

Hey, it possible pregnancy, i would just keep testing :) good luck i will be stalking :D
I’m on cd 36 now and no period.. feel crampy but no bleeding, nauseous, and I can smell everything! Took a test this morning bfn.. from what I see. Idk

C6C0BF68-D65D-482F-ABCB-24144D90236A.jpeg

goodness how long is your cycle normally?
They vary. Normally not longer than 34 days tho.
I don’t even feel like af is coming. I took a test just now but it’s blue dye. I feel like I see a shadow tho.

0C6EB5F1-5344-4991-AC1D-10B5E68893BE.jpeg

I took a first response earlier And it was negative but I barely held my pee. Takin another in morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->