Could it be twins again.. early theory long post!

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
I'm currently 4+4 with my 3rd baby, obviously it's way way to early to get a bump of any sort, but I do have a round stomach bloat which doesn't go away, even as I get up in the morning the 'bump' is there...

Here's where it gets interesting for me, my daughter who's 7 possible had been a twin, to cut long story short I had heavy bleeding at I think was 5 weeks pregnant with her, got scanned and bloods drawn, nothing on the scan, except for an empty sac, hcg levels had stopped and was told to go home and except a loss, the bleeding continued for a few days and stopped and I kind of felt relieved by this point.

Roughly 2 weeks later I started vomiting again didn't feel right and still felt pregnant, so I went back to the hospital and explained I'm worried that not all of my loss had come away, so they scanned me again, only to find a heartbeat at 7 or 8 weeks (this was over 7 years ago now so the weeks might be wrong) I was told it's possible I lost my daughter's twin to early and that it may have been hiding being the one twin at the scan, either that or I just had bleeding with strange hcg levels that stopped and boomed a few weeks later... unheard of? Well I sure never heard of this.

Went on the have my daughter followed by my son 2 years and 4 months later. With my son I had an obvious bump at 7 weeks, and he turned out to be a big baby.

Now I'm pregnant with my 3rd, my bump is there and isn't going away, usually if it's bloat it comes and goes, I'm aware of this, but I know with twins you show sooner, so as I was showing at 7 weeks with my son, if I'm 4 weeks now with twins again, does that mean my stomach now is equivalent to 8 weeks which from being pregnant with my son and showing at this point, could be the case?

I'm probably over thinking this and it's probably just a hard round stomach I have. I'm only petite at 5ft 3 and 9st 3.

Any one had twins showed really early, even before you should be?

Forgot to mention the empty sac had some 'stuff' in it, but didn't look like it should have

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->