Could it be??

pinkandfluffy

Pregnant with Number 2!
Reaction score
Well I wasn't going to do this yet as I like to err on the side of caution but once the clearblue digi agreed I just couldn't help myself! :happydance:

13 DPO today, BFP on frer, clearblue +, superdrug.....yeah I am POAS mad... then gave in and had a go with the digi and it says pregnant 1-2 (pic but v blurry)! :cloud9:

BD-d only twice before ov this month, and was drinking wine around ov (my birthday) so was not expecting it. Stopped temping and everything as fancied relaxing for a month. And no symptoms other than painfully sore nips. So there is hope ladies, have had loads of 'symptoms' in the months I wasn't pg! Cycle 5 or 6 I think.

:thumbup: :happydance:

Attachments

• 103_2711.jpg
    103_2711.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 103_2707.jpg
    103_2707.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 73
Congratulations xx

Can't believe its happened to you at last hun

well done xxxxx :bfp: xxxxxxxxxx :dust:

xxxxx

Can't believe its happened to you at last hun

well done xxxxx :bfp: xxxxxxxxxx :dust:

xxxxx

YAY Congrats!! And just so you know...in my case, seems like I get PG EVERY time I drink alcohol around O time (I think it helps) as long as your not lushy!! hehe...

Congrats hun. Wishing u all the best for the future xxx

awwwww i lov it all ur tests all lines up showing off all ur fabulous bfp's :) congratulations huny x x x

sounds like my month, we only bd'd twice before ovulation, the last time 3 days before! even then, i didn't think i'd ovulated & stopped temping because i was going on holiday. went on holiday, ate lots, drank so much caffeine, flew longhaul, came home, & got my :bfp: that night!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->