Could it be??

I started last cycle, so not sure how accurate it is.

I have a graph on FF, but don't know how to make it where you can see. If you can tell me how to attach it.

FF says my coverline is 97.1 I was around 97 til around 14-15 when FF says OV, cuz my temp went up 15 and it's running around just over 98 yesterday and today.

I took OPK test last month, during the week I should have OV, but never got a +

Found out later, it was because I did FMU :( wasted $35

I am thinking the new supplement has made you late, if you're still betting BFNs and you are sure of your OV date.

I only take prenatals and Folic Acid now..I was taking Macca and Evening Primrose Oil, but as Dmom said unless you have a valid reason to take them..you probably don't need them. Hope your cycle gets back on track soon :)

Yeah, that is exactly what I think too. Just don't know how long it will affect this cycle. Don't know if I'll be 1 week or 1 month late.

Everything I have found on the internet was about side effects of Fertilaid for people who had regular cycles, but no info and how long it took to return to normal once they quit.

Hopefully if you've only taken them for a cycle your next cycle will return to normal..who'd think something "natural" could mess cycles up so much? I guess when medicines were first made it was from all natural sources so it makes sense really. I just always think when it comes to medicine all natural = no good. I've learned my lesson though because that isn't true:thumbup:

Were you regular before you started this stuff? Why did you decide to take it?

I'm not being critical at all; just curious bc I see a lot of threads on the boards about this stuff.

Yes, I was 23-27 days depending on stress levels. I have never in my life been more than 27 days. DH and I have been TTC for a few months and *bangs head on desk* thought it couldn't hurt since I am 37 and never been pg
I started it around cycle day 3 or 4 and took it to cd 25
instructions said take 3 times a day, most days I only took it twice...but I did take it with FertileCM

If you have the means to do so, I would just probably make a doc's appt this week; if you get AF you can always cancel.

I am sorry you are struggling this cycle....it really sucks at times.:hugs:

Yes, I was going to call tomorrow.

Thanks for your support.

Hi,

Just thought I would update- temp drop this morning, so the witch is flying in YAY! Not that I don't want to be PG, but ready to get over this cycle and move on WITHOUT the "help" of "natural products"

sorry this wasnt your month :hugs: apart from prenatals I dont bother with any of the things you see people on here trying as I always worried it would mess up my cycle. good luck for next month, and please dont symptom spot it will be far less stressful :hugs:

sorry this wasnt your month :hugs: apart from prenatals I dont bother with any of the things you see people on here trying as I always worried it would mess up my cycle. good luck for next month, and please dont symptom spot it will be far less stressful :hugs:

I agree 100%. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"