Could labour be on its way?

BabyDream2011

Reaction score
Last night I had the worse cramps, backache and constant heartburn, feeling flushed nauseated and light headed starting about 3am enough to wake me and have me awake tossing and turning and moaning out lol,, I haven't slept properly and im still having the backache with light cramps every 10-15 mins they dont feel strong enough to be contractions but I'm getting worried as my partner won't be around tonight as it's his sisters birthday so he will be celebrating while I rest at home,, baby is very active kicking and pushing her hands out but not much body movements. Midwife did say her head is low down on my Tuesday appointment and to have my bags ready for hospital... I was going to do a massive clean around the home and get all her moses basket done and go asda lol but I don't want to kick start it any more as il be on my own later x

Might be best to tell your OH not to go far, to make sure he has his mobile on at all times and not to drink :) sounds promising. Good luck :)

I agree with the above, if OH is going to be planning on drinking tonight I would ask him not to if he's the one driving you to the hospital.

I'd definitely start getting baby's bed ready and things though :)

Tbh I don't think she will be making an appearance tonight, I've cleaned the whole house from top to bottom even hoovered everywhere and even cleaned the leather couch haha and nothing I got more pains from walking the dog to the shop and back,, I am gettin hot flushes again and he did say he will be back before 2 he hasn't been out for a while without me so i wanted him to have his night of freedom he's still young at heart and his mother is taking us hosp as she isn't a drinker lol his phone is fully charged and he said he is on full alert due to last night lol big thankyu girls I do hope she comes soon tho just not tonight haha thanks again hunnies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->