Could only happen to me

sparkle05

Reaction score
Hello ladies, im supposed to be testing this morning. I went to the local night chemist after running and bought myself a single HPT. I was so excited this morning that on opening the test with shaking hands i lost it strait down the toilet. OMG. :dohh: Why oh why did i only buy a single. Now i have to some how take the kids up the shops and put one in my basket without them seeing. My DD is 11 and never misses a trick. :growlmad: I better get a :bfp: after all this. Good luck to all the ladies testing today :dust: to all of you. xxxx

Oh no :dohh: that is a teeny bit funny though :D

Good luck hope you can sneak one in!

X x x

I think i may phone grandma and see if she would like to see her lovely grandchildren while i do a spot of shopping :winkwink: lol xx

Oh no poor you, Last month i bought a single text and it did not work at all nothing completly blan i was devistated.

Good luck with testing today x

Oh nooo, its bloody typical when your so desperate to test. xxx

oh no! that certainly is funny though! you'll laugh about this after you get your BFP. and if it's +itve you'll have to tell your little ones anyways right. Lets hope grandma takes them & it all turns out well for you!
good luck

*cringe*

I always pee in a hairspray lid and then put the test in to avoid such drama, hehe, good luck!

Well i managed to get another test. Bought one with two in just incase lol. It was a :bfn: so will wait and see what happens over the weekend. Lets hope the :witch: stays away and i get a :bfp: on monday xxxx

i have a glass behind the toilet i use to pee in hope you get ya bfp after the weekend

Did you get another test sparkle?

Fingers crossed here for you x

Awww I was like this too last time I thought I was preggos. Your nerve kick in and you start shaking .. I've dropped mine sooo many time lol. Sorry hunnie ":)

Fingers crossed for you sweetie, you big clutz hehe you should have still swirlled it round the bowl it might have picked up something!! hehe xxx

Did you get another test sparkle?

Fingers crossed here for you x

I did get another test and it was a :bfn: after all that :growlmad: Im going to wait until monday and test again very carefully lol :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->