Could only happen to me

*cringe*

I always pee in a hairspray lid and then put the test in to avoid such drama, hehe, good luck!

I will be peeing into a lid from now on i can tell you xxx :hugs:

hahah i was concidering doing that today but got scared any left over chemicals would screw up the test.. so i peed right on the stick. i always getting nervous when i POAS that i'm going to miss and not get enough on there

*cringe*

I always pee in a hairspray lid and then put the test in to avoid such drama, hehe, good luck!

hahah i was concidering doing that today but got scared any left over chemicals would screw up the test.. so i peed right on the stick. i always getting nervous when i POAS that i'm going to miss and not get enough on there

At least you peed on your stick. I dropped mine before i had even mannaged to start having a wee :dohh: xxxx

*cringe*

At least you peed on your stick. I dropped mine before i had even mannaged to start having a wee :dohh: xxxx

Thats not a bad idea! i never would have thought of that! thanks for the advice!! :thumbup:

:bfp: and :dust: for all!

Haha, this thread gave me the giggles :haha:

If only you girls could see me try to wee on my opks in the morning. Once, DH forgot to put the lid down the night before... That was a nightmare! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->