Could really use some input and help :(

branham22

Reaction score
Hey girls! I need some input please.

Earlier this week (Thursday) I woke up with a very "wet" feeling. When I went to the bathroom I had lots of white cm. Ever since then, I have been having lots of cm but it is either watery/or ewcm and it is either white or clear (mostly clear and ewcm). 4-5 days before that, I was having some nausea. I took an hpt last Monday and it was bfn, so I have been trying to blow this all off. Well, last night/this morning, I woke up with heartburn. I NEVER have heartburn. It woke me up out of a dead sleep last night. It has lasted all day today too. What gives? Should I even bother taking another hpt?
I have also had a burning sensation in my lower abdomen (right side and middle) that didn't last very long. Also, I have been having an achey area right above my right breast- it is right on top of a vein.

I should note, dh and I have not been ATTC for about a year but this has me wondering. Idk where I am in my cycle- I have pcos.

Please help! :(

I say wait a few days then do another test

Thanks girls! I took another text this morning and bfn. I just thought I would ask bc that heartburn was so strange! Its gone today but I am having some slight cramping. My cervix is high, maybe a little softer, and it feels closed and almost swollen. So weird

If you want another baby then I say baby dance now! My last ovulatory cycle I O'd on CD77 (I think thats when it was, you can look at my charts to see)...anyway, prior to O my I had wet, water, and eggwhite CM for about 8 days before I finally had a temp spike to confirm O.I have PCOS as well...hence the stupid long cycles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->