Could seriously cry :(

Rachiie18

Reaction score
Okay so im so emotional right now :cry: i just had a arguement with nathan because im fed up of being his taxi and always takin him to places then picking him up...i know all together now....'doormat!'
So :witch: still hasnt come and im still a wimp to test as i just know knowing my luck it will be a :bfn: as always :cry:
I just always seem to be tired in fact exhausted no amount of sleep helps :( were moving in 4-6 weeks and right now i've no idea where im meant to get the energy to do it all :(
Also i cant remeber anything one minute its there the next its gone!
Sorry im just ranting lately it just feels like nathan would rather spend time with his cousin and mates than me..im just there as convience.
:sigh:
Hope your days are going better!
:flower:

Oh that sounds like me. All I ever do is take my OH here there and everywhere.....my own fault really. But he never bothers to come to mine anymore....so how else am I meant to see him??

When is :witch: due hun? I hope you get a nice BFP in time for xmas and OH realizes thay your not his taxi :hugs2: xxxxxxxx

Ive tried but he just gets funny i know were both working alot more and its very stressful at the moment but i just want some time together. I dont think how much he realise how much the mc affected me, its like i feel now ill never be able to get pregnant :( im crying now...its mad why do simple things make me feel so low, i just want to feel awake again instead of zombified! thanks for replying :)

awwwww hunni you dome the right thing telling him how you feel even if it was a argument which i'm sorry how it turned out :(
you dont deserve to be treated as his taxi service or doormat, no woman should, its not right, you will get to the point wherre it will get to much, you need to be strong and warn him clean up his attituide or your gone. maybe i'm getting the wrong end of the tsick here, but just angers me how men treat woman sometimes. grrr. :hugs::hugs::hugs:
and when last time you test hun??? xx

always here if you need someone to talk to. xxx

hun it will happen again, mc is hard and i feel the same somedays but we've got to believe xxx

big hugs

Oh that sounds like me. All I ever do is take my OH here there and everywhere.....my own fault really. But he never bothers to come to mine anymore....so how else am I meant to see him??

When is :witch: due hun? I hope you get a nice BFP in time for xmas and OH realizes thay your not his taxi :hugs2: xxxxxxxx

Thanks babes makes me feel not so lonely! af was due on the 9th/10th im always a little off with my periods, im just so scared of seeing a :bfn: its like i realise he needs his time be seriously the only time i seem to spend with him is in the car on the way to his mates :(

i say test ........ i understand your worry but you may get your bfp

awwwww hunni you dome the right thing telling him how you feel even if it was a argument which i'm sorry how it turned out :(
you dont deserve to be treated as his taxi service or doormat, no woman should, its not right, you will get to the point wherre it will get to much, you need to be strong and warn him clean up his attituide or your gone. maybe i'm getting the wrong end of the tsick here, but just angers me how men treat woman sometimes. grrr. :hugs::hugs::hugs:
and when last time you test hun??? xx

always here if you need someone to talk to. xxx

Thanks so much hun :) i havent tested since last months :bfn: i agree his taking the piss and i need to get him back in line hehe but im just so tired ive never felt this tired in my whole life, my eyes just dont want to stay open, and working in debenhams im on my feet all day! think i need some summer evenings these dark nights dont help!
thanks again chick! :flower:

Totally understand how you feel hun. It really does sound like my relationship. How old are you if you dont mind me asking? Its hard trying to have a talk with men isnt it? They either dont understand or snap.
Maybe wait 2 more days to see if :witch: turns up....hopefully she wont and then you can test again and get a nice bfp :D x x

:test:- I know it is hard but you never know. I know MC are hard but this could be different.
OH and DH's dont have to go through what we have to- hormones, monitoring, worry etc so dont seem to be on the same page as us. Have you tried talking to him as suggested above?

i say test ........ i understand your worry but you may get your bfp

I think if AF doesnt come by tomorrow ill get a test after work :) ive got a voucher for tesco lol....guess we'll never know if we dont try!

Totally understand how you feel hun. It really does sound like my relationship. How old are you if you dont mind me asking? Its hard trying to have a talk with men isnt it? They either dont understand or snap.
Maybe wait 2 more days to see if :witch: turns up....hopefully she wont and then you can test again and get a nice bfp :D x x

Nearly 20 hun :) men are just irrational! lol they just cant see things as we do! lol x

Im 22...so not hat much older than you. Totally agree about men though....

Cant live with them and cant live without them :rofl: x x

Im 22...so not hat much older than you. Totally agree about men though....

Cant live with them and cant live without them :rofl: x x

Tell me about it! aw congrats on your little bean hun! hope everything goes well for you!! xx

Sorry to be a total bitch here but does he know you are trying to get pregnant? If you can't emotionally handle how things are now how are you going to handle a baby on top of it all? Not bashing, just my opinion. I had my first at 21 but we both had cars, we both were very financially/mentally/emotionally stable...

I don't know, maybe I'm just reading too much into it but the situation doesn't seem to be adding up. Having a baby won't make things better...

Sorry to be a total bitch here but does he know you are trying to get pregnant? If you can't emotionally handle how things are now how are you going to handle a baby on top of it all? Not bashing, just my opinion. I had my first at 21 but we both had cars, we both were very financially/mentally/emotionally stable...

I don't know, maybe I'm just reading too much into it but the situation doesn't seem to be adding up. Having a baby won't make things better...

I respect your views and agree i was having an emotional day yesterday, however i myself and my partner both have secure jobs, our own house, and yes we only have one car at the moment but i dont see why that should stop us having a baby. One emotional day doesnt equal a mental breakdown lol! We are both very stressed at the moment, and i havent been actively trying since my MC 4 months ago but i find myself in a position where i might be pregnant and simply wanted somewhere to vent :)
Thankyou for your response though as i know too many people who have had a baby to 'sort' their relationships i can honestly say that is not the case here.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"