Could she be teething?

A

AppleBlossom

For over a week now Grace has chewed constantly on her fist and fingers. She is drooling all over the place. I was holding her the other day and thought the ceiling had dripped but it was her dribbling on my hand! When she wakes up she never cries, just makes little noises but a few times now she has woken up screaming and crying real tears but not had any wind or anything. Then she woke up this morning so I moved her from her crib to in the bed next to me but she still had her eyes closed and was obviously tired. I gave her some bottle but she just chewed on it. So I gave her her dummy which she usually spits out but she took it and sucked on it for ages. Any time it fell out she put her fingers in her mouth straight away. She kept falling asleep sucking on the dummy but if it came out she started wriggling as if to say 'Quick, put it back in!' Could she be teething or is she just unsettled and needs a comforter?

Does sound like teething with all the dribbling and chewing of hand and dummy etc.
Can you see any lumps or white bits on her gums where teeth are under the gums?
Um...have you tried putting any calgel or bonjela on her gums?
I cant think of any other advice hun xx

I bought bonjela yesterday, do I put it on her gums when she seems uncomfortable or whenever? Her gums at the front have got a white colour underneath but it's only very slight

sounds like it. Teddy has also satretd drooling and trying to ram his fist in his mouth and has been grumpy for a while.

I assume we put bonjela when they're uncomfy to ease the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->