Could somebody explain Payal to me please? :)

mummyatlast

Mummy && NTNP <3
Reaction score
If I sell something for £2 for example can I then easily transfer that £2 into my bank account without charge ... ?

I have ebay an thinking of using it to sell :flower:

I think so! You just click on transfer funds...... to bank account. I think they then just take the percentage off you each month in a bill, like on Ebay.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong x

^no thats wrong...
They will take a percentage (a small one) if you get sent money for purchase of goods as you receive the payment If its gifted then they dont take anything off it. You can transfer money to your bank account but at a minimum of £6 I think.

Yep, if someone sends a payment for buying something from you then the fee is taken off straightaway

I transferred money from my paypal (which i had earned selling some clothes on here) to my bank a couple of days ago without any charge? Is that right lol they didn't state that they would charge me for doing that x

No they dont charge to take money out, they only charge the fee for money going in from other people when its not sent as a gift.

What is the difference between 'gift' and something else .. ?

I sound so silly :haha::dohh:

When you send a payment to some via paypal it asks what type of payment it is..if it is a payment for good or services or if you are just giving money as a gift.

can i ask why does everyone not just get things sent as gifts all the time? i assume they only allow a few 'gifts' is it?

Because if an item goes missing or is faulty from Buying from somebody then PayPal won't help you to resolve the issue. If its gifted then it's final unless the seller is nice enough to refund off their own back. Non gifted PayPal can take over and force a refund if they feel it's needed

Because if an item goes missing or is faulty from Buying from somebody then PayPal won't help you to resolve the issue. If its gifted then it's final unless the seller is nice enough to refund off their own back. Non gifted PayPal can take over and force a refund if they feel it's needed

wow u know everything!! thanks for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->