Could someone tell me how many scoops to put in??...im confused??

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I was wondering...at the risk of sounding thick but when you look at your LO's bottle the max amount you can put in is 260mls...how many scoops would you put in if you gave your baby this amount?? I mean i know it is 1 scoop to every 30mls...but from 240mls it goes to 260mls??...which is only 20ml difference??...so surely it is not another scoop?? or is it?? xx

Well i always worked in oz's and it was one scoop per oz

I found that if i filled to 8oz water with 8 scoops it would take it to the 9oz level, does that make sense?

so with yours i would fill 240 water then the scoops and it wuld probably fill the bottle

It should say it on your can how much to put in , I use powder and for every 8 onz its 4 scoops

It should say it on your can how much to put in , I use powder and for every 8 onz its 4 scoops

ditto. Here it's 2oz: 1 scoop. But it's different in some places so best to look at the label on your can.

However, when I do 8oz and 4 scoops it fills it to the top of the bottle (about 9.5oz). So, even though I have 9oz bottles, I cannot seem to put 9oz of water in them. Only 8.

You have to remember that the formula powder takes up space too, so in a 260ml bottle you can't put in 260ml water plus the mix, it would overflow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->