Could this be a miracle? ...or a disappointment?

latte

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

About 6 weeks ago DH was told he could not have children after a year of TTC. With a count of 10 million with only 10 % motility we only had 1 million little swimmers :(

IVF wasn't an option and our only hope was ICSI with IVF.

So very expensive, last week we decided as we are both teachers, we'd fly to India on a Medical Visa in the summer hols and have the procedure there at a much more reasonable rate. Flights booked, Medical Visa's done and we go in 3 weeks so start ICSI.

So, for the first time my BBT chart looks good!! (see below).. negative digital test today :(

I'm a perfect 28 days but NEVER has my temp stayed elevated before?
...no AF as of yet!

What do you think??

Hey,

your temps look great!

Why has a consultant told you that you cannot have children? there are STILL some live sperm there, okay the count is low but it's still possible.

My OH has a count of 15mill and 26% motility and we're going through tests at the minute to see if his count has gone up any and if we need to look at other options

Never count yourself out, like you said there's still 1mil little swimmers that could make it to your egg. Yes there's less chance than normal but of course it could happen

Sending you tonnes of luck xxx

TinaDecember -

Can I ask what you are doing to increase the count? We've tried some supplements & changed DH's diet to include some sperm superfoods I found on the net... lol.

This is the first time ever my temp has dipped at all, normally it would be near the coverline today! gutted about the neg test though :(

Miracles do happen and I don't know how many times I've heard it happen just as IVF is booked or first tests done etc that conception naturally occurs. I'm no expert but I'm sure I read about some lady's success with low motility using preseed and softcups, so the sperm were held against the cervix and the preseed gave them ideal conditions to swim. I hope you don't need to do that though as I hope you are pregnant already! Maybe the superfoods have worked already...Best of luck!

Also to add the digis aren't that sensitive, maybe try a FRER with FMU tomorrow, hope you get a lovely surprise!

we've been trying the fertilaid supplements, they're quite expensive but I've read tonnes of good reviews.

We're just waiting the results at the minute of his latest SA tests so I guess we will see if they have worked xx

Aw good luck! Your chart looks triphasic and promising! :hugs:

I think your chart looks great :) i had a faint bfp last night and this morning but a neg on the digi this afternoon so I'd definitely recommend going for a non digi test for peace of mind :)

I think your chart looks great :) i had a faint bfp last night and this morning but a neg on the digi this afternoon so I'd definitely recommend going for a non digi test for peace of mind :)

Wow! Let me know what happens! I didn't end up buying a hpt last night - still only have digi's in the draw :(

Another high temp this morning and no sign of AF, officially a day late and temps haven't dropped. If I'm not pregnant, this is truly going to screw up my IVF dates next month!

Flights booked for the 1st day of my period as I've always been 27-28 days and BBT is always so predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->