Could this be a miscarriage?help!

Thumbelina 3

1 child of 2 years 9month
Reaction score
I'm really worried.i felt dizzy and sick all day yesterday (I'm around 6 weeks)
Went to bed early and woke up in agony almost felt like labour contractions. This was followed by severe diarrhoea. More pain and more diarrhoea. The camps got less severe through the night and is a dull ache now. I'm really worried that it could be a sign of miscarriage happening due to the pain being so bad. I know it's not ectopic as due to a previous one I had a scan on Monday which showed baby in the right place and a heartbeat. Any advice would be so appreciated.

I don't think so hun, sounds like a gastro bug, the diahorrea will be what is causing the cramps x

I agree with the lady above! Ring dr/hospital if you're at all concerned xx

Thank you for your replies. I hoping this morning now they have subsided abit that maybe it's a bug but i have ibs so quite frequent tummy troubles but never like last night before with such low down awful pain that was coming in waves.

Sounds like gastro, bad gastro pains actually do feel like mild contractions IMO I had it with DS2 and I was instantly reminded of my previous labour lol!
The dizziness can be pregnancy related anyway but could be from the bug.

Irritable bowl you get nasty like contraction pains and I think there's a nasty bug going round :) hope u feel better

Thanks I'm hoping it is. Everything I've tried to eat today to try and stop being sick has half an hour later resulted in pain again and running to the loo with yet more diarrhoea tmi sorry.so think it maybe a bug but its worrying me that I'm not coping with this pain that I won't cope with labour again.with my daughter I was in awful labour for 4 days.needless to say I'm quite anxious :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->