Could this be bloat?? vs weight gain.

Spudtastic

Reaction score
I'm 7 + 4 according to my scan and I feel sooooo bloated. I have been eating a fair bit too because if I don't eat I feel really really sick. I'm hoping my round belly is bloat not food (it's not a baby yet).

Has anyone else experienced bloating in tri one?? I know you can't tell me if I've just put on weight or am bloated and I know I have put on some weight already I'm just hoping that bloat is a cause and the damage is not as bad as it could be. My stomach is so big and round. At this rate I'll have an exercise ball bulge (you know the ones you sit on) by the third tri.

It's bloat. The increased progesterone during pregnancy is one of the causes. I was so bloated during first tri that I went into maternity jeans at 10 weeks, and then it went down at 15 weeks and I was back to normal.

some days i get bloat sooooooo horribly after just a few sips or bites of anything and then other days i can eat and drink and not get bloated at all. but yes, i know when its bloat because not only does it go away after about a half hour, but i barely gain weight on my own without losing it the same day or within the next day no matter how much i eat or what it is. im normally around 120-124 with a 5'2 height.

and yea i know what you mean. when i had ms(it went away at 10wks 3 days) i had to eat and eat to keep from wanting to throw up. but i couldnt eat too much. now im able to eat freely without the pressure of nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->