Could this be hemorrhoids? (minor TMI)

yoshy

Jesse's mum and TTC #2
Reaction score
So I just took a shower and while washing around my rectal area, I felt a small squishy bit which isn't usually there (I always clean that area carefully because I've had cysts in the past and the best way to prevent them is careful cleaning of the butt crack and anus).

It doesn't hurt at all, even when I pressed on it lightly.
I had the same thing about a week ago, but then when I showered two days ago it wasn't there (I checked at the time to make sure).
I've not had painful bowel movements (actually, I've not had a BM since last night), but I don't think I've been straining, as I'm very careful not to strain as I don't want to get hemorrhoids.

Does it sounds like hemorrhoids, or is it something else?

I have an appointment with my gyno on Wednesday, so I'll ask him about it then regardless. I'm just confused about this.

Hiya yes sounds like a 2nd degree one to me.
I also have one! Exactly the same as yours! No pain or discomfort just it's. there!!! I can push it back up into my anus which helps I think but you just have to wait for them to go I think.
It's making me think I'll get more during labour though!!

Sounds like it probably is, that's how it felt when I found mine :S good thing is they're easily treatable with germaloid ointment :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->