Could this be implantation bleeding? 3 Days Late...

gumdrop4

Reaction score
I really need help with this one guys...this waiting game is driving me nuts!!! My lmp was Nov 9th - 17th (very grueling) and I am on a normal 28 day cycle. I am usually early if anything, but never late. This month I was expecting it on the 6th, but nothing. I wouldn't have even noticed, if a close friend of mine (who gets it around the same day that I do) didn't ask me for a pad that day. Moving forward, I have been cramping since the 6th off and on up until now. I keep feeling like I am about to start my af but nothing is happening. And when she flows, she FLOWS! On the 7th I did start noticing, a light pinkish brownish (maybe peachy) cm only when I wipe down really hard but nothing on my panties. I haven't had any other symptoms except an off again on again headache since the 6th. My bf has also mentioned that my breasts are looking larger. But they are not sore. I want to know if what I am seeing is implantation spotting. Have anyone ever experienced implantation bleeding after the expected af? Also, I took an hpt this afternoon and it was negative. Too soon? I don't know anymore.

sounds like implantation bleeding to me, I'd wait a few more days then test again:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->