Could this be implantation bleeding?

chistiana

Nik,Nat,Maya & 3 angels
Reaction score
I am seriously trying not to ss ladies but at 8 dpo in the morning I peed and when I wiped there was just this tiny winy single spot of pink blood on the tp (I know sorry tmi!). I checked my cervix but there was nothing more and haven't had any more blood since. As a complete addict I tested yesterday and today having my hopes up for today but surprise surprise bfn :nope: now I m really doubting this was ib.
So my question is..is there still hope? Do you think that might have been ib? And for those who ve experienced it how was it and how long after did you get a bfp? Really appreciate any help :flower:

It takes around 5 days after implantation to show on a pregnancy test. Or 3 for blood test. Don't get down :)

Really??? Wow everyone s like "ow i tested bfp 2 day later" so i sure thought that was the norm! Thanks!

I have seen a lot of ladies on here that get a bfp 2 days later . Good luck x

I have read that you can get a bfp 2 days after IB....but don't get discouraged if you don't...some women don't get a positive until days after AF was supposed to arrive.

Fingers crossed! Keep us updated!

So do you ladies think it could have been ib? It was only a tiny red spot nothing more.?.. I ll definitely update either way i hate reading thread that i never find out what happened in the end :)

It could very well be! [: Here is an article that describes why there is such a big range.

https://www.babymed.com/early-positive-pregnancy-test-after-implantation

Hi i had implantation twice nw with 2 different pregnancies. At around 6dpo not alot of blood abit when i wiped n maybe very little on a panty liner & gt bfp 3 days later. Good luck

AJR14 thanks that was a great page there...it actually says 3-4 days after implantation so there might still be hope!

Mumtosam mine wasn't that much but I guess only time will tell...if you don't mind me asking did you test before your bfp (3 days later)?

Hi ladies just thought i d update..tested today at 12dpo and it was bfn and temps started dropping so i guess i m out and that wasnt ib. Ow well onto next cycle i guess! Thanks for your encouragement, at least i got through the tww with some hope!!

Have u got full af? Cos if u don't then u r still in the game. Good luck x

Thanks dreambaby, no af is not here at all but she s not expected until wednesday anyway. I guess i just think that if by 12dpo it s bfn and since my temps have started dropping she is bound to come. I wish you re right and i still have a chance but i d rather not hope too much and get a surprise than feel like i did all these days (i was so sure i d get my bfp!) and be disappointed. I ll keep you updated anyway though! Thanks again!

Hey just thought i d update one last time as i hate threads that are not updated...af caught me this morning so that was either not ib or it didnt stick. Either way i m sad and angry with my stupid body. This was cycle 4 ttc #3 and considering my cycles are so long i really dont know how much longer i ll have to wait :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->