Could this be implantation?

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies! It's been awhile since I've posted. I took a break from driving myself mad wondering what every little symptom was. On to my question...

#1) Is it possible to have an implantation dip that lasts for two days?

#2) Do you think 12 dpo is too late for IB? It was only once yesterday and brown snotty looking. TMI sorry.

AF is not due til sunday the 21st according to FF. I don't usually spot until the day before AF. There are exceptions but notice I said usually.

I know this is probably just me being extremely hopeful, so please be nice. We've been trying to start our family for nearly 4 years so have some empathy.

I also realize that I should probably wait til tomorrow to see if my temp rises up again. I tested yesterday BFN. I have not tested today at 13 dpo.

I realize that some of you may want to see my chart.

Here it is:

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/3e1f59

I wish someone could shed some light in my situation.

I don't temp so I can't help with that but if the spotting stays away I'd say it could be IB. Unfortunately you'll probably just have to wait and see :/ I'm about to go nuts waiting til Sunday to test. My 2ww turned into four because I'd ovulated really late

Good luck!!

Oh man that stinks. Good luck to you as well.

MissRanda, I've been doing a ton of reading on implantation bleeding, and average window is 8-12 DPO plus or minus a bit, so you're definitely within the window of possibility for sure. I had brown spotting/CM Mon and a bit on Tues, and am also due for AF on the 21st or 22nd, so we can keep our fingers crossed together!!!:thumbup:

Well this is reassuring. Let's hope it is IB! If not then why the heck would I have that on 12 dpo? It's nice to have people to wait with. What dpo are you and when will you test?

I'm 9dpo and testing on Sunday with a frer. I may use some ICs before then though :) I can't help it! I'll be so let down if I'm not pregnant because I really FEEL pregnant.

FX for everyone!

I'm 10 DPO and also testing this weekend, probably both Saturday and Sunday, with FRER. And because I'm impatient, maybe before then too, even though I know I shouldn't :p

AF should be Sunday or Monday for me, so we'll see! I don't know if I "feel pregnant", but the bleeding I had matched implantation bleeding descriptions exactly, so I will feel confused if I'm not, but okay with waiting to try again the next cycle.

I am 5dpo and planning to test at 10-12dpo. I am supposed to have AF around the 26th and am hoping I will not. Just started trying, and I would love to have to this be the right time. It would be a perfect Christmas present. :xmas16:

I'm testing again tomorrow 14 dpo.

My fingers are crossed for all of us! I would rather not have AF on christmas. It will just wreck my mood. And it would be the perfect present for the mr.

So I did test this morning. BFN I'm sure. There MAY have been the faintest of faint lines but my eyes tend to play tricks on me after staring at it long enough. So, if I'm not showing signs of AF by sunday morning I will test again (16 dpo). But I'm expecting AF just to keep myself sane. I mean really, shouldn't I have a BFP by now on 14 dpo?

Temp took a dive today. Pretty sure I'm out.

Hoping you all get your christmas wish. Good luck.

7dpo today and I really want to test. Trying to make myself wait until at least monday. But I just want to know now!

The struggle is real lol. Well I'm spotting so I'm definitely out now. On to month number 13747484837:haha:

:dohh:

Took a test today at 8dpo... Got a BFN.. Going to test again on either Monday or Wednesday.. Really hope it changes... :'(

Sorry to hear you're out MissRanda. Hopefully January will be your month!

Hope4, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your test results change in a few days!

Sorry to hear you're out MissRanda. Hopefully January will be your month!

Hope4, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your test results change in a few days!

Thanks :) I'm hoping so too. I am going to try to wait until Christmas Eve, which will be 12dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->