could this be it?:D

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
had a sweep yesterday, was 2cm dilate but still a lil thick, membranes were felt & mw was sure that things were going to start very soon, well last night me and oh dtd & during the night i was up with pretty bad diareahe, and tightings, fell back to sleep and now nothing but some lil cramps, just to add iv had loose bowels now for 3 days mw said this is what happens closer to labour?

thanks hun:) my lil boys going to be named trystan:D beautiful name x

Awww brilliant choice! Everyone always says how much they like his name. Have you got another sweep booked in? I should be getting my second tomorrow.

yea next tuesday & then induction the 1st of june:( hoping i go before that though, im even more determined to have him today, my 2nd son was 2 days over due, so thinking oh he may come today:D just wishful thinking lol this lil man dosnt want to budge lol x

How are you doing? I've been all around soft play this morning. Loads of plug but that's it. So frustrating.

hey, im still same apart from i lost alot more plug, its all clear tho with a slight tinge of yellow, not a pleasent site lol, hoping something happens really soon:( feel crap & emotional today "just want my baby":(:(

just to add im getting alot of shooting pains through my cervix, i dont know if thats a sign :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->