Could this be it?

branham22

Reaction score
I believe I am around 11 dpo. (Not toally sure as I wasn't keeping track too well). I have had some of the weirdest symptoms and was wondering if you ladies could tell me what you think- pms or pregnancy.

Symptoms:
-Increased cm- it is ewcm/watery ewcm and there is SO much of it! Way more than O time. So much sometimes it runs off my fingers when I check. (Sorry!)
-This past Sunday I had terrible heartburn- which I NEVER have! It woke me up in the middle of the night, and lasted until the next night when I went to bed.
-Cervix firm and closed. It has never stayed closed this long.
-Cramp/stich like feeling on right side.
-Last night I felt so bloated and crampy. I thought for sure AF was coming- but she hasn't showed yet.
-Breasts have on/off soreness. At one point this week it felt like I had pins-and-needles on my nipples (sorry-tmi!).
-I get really hungry, then once I eat I feel nauseous. This continues all day.
-I had a metallic taste in my mouth on/off yesterday. It felt like I was chewing on metal.
-Feeling a little constipated.

I tested bfn this a.m. :(
What do you girls think? Sound promising? Did you have any of these? Honest answers please!

Hope so for you honey!
I have the bloating, and your symptoms sound good.

Are you testing in the morning?

Good luck!

The only symptom I had before my BFP was cramping. If you are getting a negative test result than it is impossible for any of your symptoms to be pregnancy related. They could in fact be ovulation related, or PMS related. Re-test in a couple days.

It could just be too early for the test to show a pregnancy even if you are feeling like your symptoms point in that direction. I mean that is what can be hard is the symptoms can so easily relate to PMS or the O or even Pregnancy which can make it hard to tell the difference. With my first it didn't show up until i was 12+1 then with my second it was right before my missed period this time it wasn't until I was 6+6 that I found out and it showed up on a test. So it could just be your body I would retest though in a few days. If still negative and no period I would call the doctor and ask for a blood test.

Sounds promising!! :) I had cramping and bloated feeling but that was really it before my BFP. When are you planning to test again?

I only had dull cramps & sore breasts before i got my bfp... I think u should wait a few days & test again :) best of luck

Thanks for all your help! It could be from O? These symptoms didn't start until 6-7 days after O. I was trying to talk myself out of these symptoms but then it seemed like I got a new one everyday.

I'm 6 weeks now and my symptoms started instantly, first test I took showed negative so maybe wait another week!

Starting to have lower backache and some dull cramping. Idk if its pms or preg related

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->