Could this be it?

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
I thought I might be lucky this pregnancy and not suffer any morning sickness. So far I've had zero symptoms. I'm almost 6 weeks now and all afternoon I've had this weird uneasy, queasy feeling in my tummy. Is this the start of the dreaded morning sickness? I don't feel the need to run to the bathroom or anything. Just an annoying ill feeling for hours now. I have no appetite and when I tried to eat, everything tastes terrible to me.

Yup welcome to the club...hang in there mama!

Yep, it's starting!! I went from 100% fine and thinking I wasn't going to have to deal with the sickness to "OMG WHAT HELL IS THIS?!!!". I hope your little one is easier on you!

Yep, that is definitely it. I swear it hit me the second I hit 6 weeks... ugh :sick:

I concur! Welcome to weeks 6-10...hopefully not beyond...

Yup, sounds like it. With my son I son I had all day nausea from the second I turned 4 weeks. I lost 3lb and it lasted until 9-10weeks. I lived off lemon drops, crackers and milk.
This time I'm 5.5 weeks and yesterday I bolted for the sink and started being sick. Today I've been ok so I'm guessing mine just comes when it feels like it. I'm taking my son on a christmas train ride today so I'm dreading the motion making me sick.

It sounds like it to me too, though hopefully it won't pick up in intensity for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->