Could this be it???

bpberger

Reaction score
I've been cautiously wondering if this could possibly be my month. I am CD 22 today. Earlier this cycle I have 4-5 days of EWCM in which DH and I BD'd every night. Last night I had crazy intense cramps. I haven't had cramps this bad since before I got pregnant with DD. Today, my cramps were mild. Tonight I had snot-like discharge which is abnormal for me as well. After going to the bathroom I got into my PJs and took my bra off and holy hell my boobs are killing me and my nipples are sensitive and a bit painful when touched. Also, my husband had one of my favorite places for dinner tonight and it did not smell good to me. When I was pregnant with DD, just the sight of my favorite restaurant made me sick. I've been surprisingly relaxed this cycle and I decided to just take it easy and not stress and I did not track much. I feel really good today and I'm thinking that this may be it...but I'm still very cautious and I'm trying to not get my hopes up. I plan to test in a few days but it's so hard to hold out.

FX for you! That would be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->