Could this be it?

Thanks so much for all the replies - love how supportive it is here .

I’ve done another couple today - was only going to do an frer but at the 3 Minute mark it was so light I thought this might be a chemical.
Just come back from work and it is darker, as is the boots one. I don’t remember them ever being so progressive when I got pregnant with DS1 and DS2. It seems you have to wait longer for them to develop more now?

0D303328-4924-44B1-9884-24EA39751467.jpeg 02ABA3B8-123E-4BF3-B863-6E8EBCD98BED.jpeg

Beautiful progression! FRER are so tricky, you’re not meant to read them after a certain time, yet they dry darker as they sit when you’re looking for comparison :dohh: but I guess they don’t market them for progression, we just do that ourselves hehe

Beautiful progression! FRER are so tricky, you’re not meant to read them after a certain time, yet they dry darker as they sit when you’re looking for comparison :dohh: but I guess they don’t market them for progression, we just do that ourselves hehe

Very true haha! If only we could just accept the first one and that’s it :shrug: xx

If it’s positive during the read time, it’s still positive after the read time. They look like perfect progression to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->