Could This Be Movement?

Stripe21

Reaction score
Hi :)
I'm around the 12 week mark and recently I've been wondering if I've been feeling movement, or is it too early?
This is my first pregnancy, I'm pretty petite, and I've always had a slim belly. Just starting to get my bump. When I lie very still in the mornings, I feel something like little "flutters" in my lower belly. I don't think it's gas, but maybe it's just wishful thinking, so I'm wondering if anyone else thinks they've felt something around this point in pregnancy. Thanks!

It's hard to tell you, but I wouldn't say it's impossible. I felt my son at 12 weeks, and that was my first pregnancy.

With my first I think I was around 16 weeks before I felt anything. It was really light like being tickled on the inside of my tummy, really low down, just above the pubic bone. It was quite obvious what it was and was obviously not gas. It seems unlikely you'd feel anything so early but not impossible. I can't wait to feel this LO as that was the best part of pregnancy for me, feeling LO moving around inside me.

I felt my son at 12 weeks too and it was my first pregnancy what I felt was strong as I was asleep and woke up but I felt my daughter at 17 weeks in my second pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->