Could this be my BFP?! Eee...

So I don't know what is going on today.
I woke up and done another Clearblue test around 2am. It was positive, slightly darker than yesterday. My husband couldn't see yesterday's result but he seen this one so definitely progress. We went to bed and I rushed to the loo this morning and done my usual wee in the cup. I then wiped to find that I was bleeding. It was pink/dark pink/light red. I have some cramps which I never get with my period. I decided to take the test anyway (because I am an addict) and I think I see a pink line. Could this be my eyes playing tricks? Early miscarriage? Implantation bleeding? My period? I'm feeling really gutted right now. My estimated date is 13 DPO/I'm 6 days over due? I hate this!

Screenshot_20200418-125936_Gallery.jpg

I see something. Good luck :)

So I'm not imagining it? I'm bleeding today. TMI it is pink/orange-red blood. I'm really hoping it could be implantation. Would that happen around 12/13 DPO? I feel absolutely gutted today, so low

Probably unlikely. Fingers crossed for you though

Update..

After 2 days of bleeding which is calming down, I took a test because I felt like my boobs were filling up. It was a strange sensation. I decided to test anyway and got this line. It came up really fast, it's pink!

I'll test with a digital either tomorrow or Tuesday

Screenshot_20200420-001430_Messenger.jpg

I definitely see something in that last IC but it might look a bit dry and patchy? could just be the photo.

Fingers crossed for you! <3

I'm still bleeding today though...I am now convinced the IC was an evaporation line. This is so confusing. Its doing my head right in, which is also sore tonight, maybe dehydration!

Last edited:
I hope that the bleeding stops. Fingers crossed you get some answers soon

Have you done any more tests today? I have everything crossed for you.

Sounds like enough bleeding to be af?? I could be wrong every one is different.
Hope things turn out ok and it's not a cp. Lines should be getting darker now GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->