Could this be pregnancy?

elisabethx

Reaction score
I just WANT answers from women who have been pregnant and can help me figure out if this is pregnancy related or just nothing to worry about! :nope:

This is my story; 12/29/2012 I had UNPROTECTED SEX with the PULL-OUT method.

On the 12/30/2012 i had PROTECTED SEX the condom was on before him pre-cumming ETC.. no no chance here unless the condom was broken or ripped etc..

I am expecting my period 1/18/2013 next Friday 1 week and 4 days away.

I don't pay attention to ovulation and fertile days because i am not trying to get pregnant nor am i really sexually active. I went on a few apps they told me Friday 1/4 or Saturday 1/5 i can be expecting to ovulate making me FERTILE from January 1st- January 6th. So i was NOT fertile on those 2 days i had sex. few other apps said i could've ovulated on January 6th either way making me not FERTILE when i was having sex.

My problem is Yesterday 1/8 earlier in the afternoon i was expericing weird waves of mild cramping and like a flank lower backache i don't get pre cramps til day before or day of my period. Didn't think much of it. later that night i came home my underwear was all brown like with dark brown discharge looked like a light flow of AF just all BROWN. i freaked didn't know what to think!:confused: and today i experienced the mild cramping and lower backache no discharge on pantie i stuck a finger in sorry for TMI! really nothing like it's gone.. ONLY weird symptoms i been having lately is bad PMS like bad kinda odd bad and bad bloating and huge hunger like man i am hungry every second even after i eat and little tiredness but that started when my sleeping pattern changed out of nowhere. all can be PMS. but what is up with this cramping and brown discharge?! :shrug:

The only way to tell darling is for you to do a test.

Sometimes when you worry about being pregnant and your thinking about it your body plays mean tricks on you. The brown discharge is strange tho, not sure about that one?.. maybe spotting?

Hope things get sorted soon and if you worry too much maybe go see a doctor?

Let me know how it all goes xx

Well, it isn't ovulation spotting because you've already passed ovulation. According to the days you had sex, I don't see how you could've gotten pregnant, unless your period is irregular and you may have ovulated sooner than the apps say and it was around the time you used the pull out method. But from the time you used a condom, as long as it didn't tear then it couldn't have been from that day. If used properly, condoms are 97% effective. I don't think you're pregnant. Your cycle may be changing and you may just be experiencing some pre-menustrual symptoms along with some brown discharge. Our cycles change and our bodies change like every 7 yrs. My cycles are always changing. If you think you're pregnant, you'd have to wait another week in order to get an accurate result on an HPT. But I really don't see how you could be pregnant.

Yeah i do have irregular periods but i never get period in between spotting/bleeding. so this brown discharge scared me with (implantation) because since then i been having weird like cramps and lower backache and nausea seem to kick in today and tiredness. i didn't assume i was pregnant i am aware of phantom pregnancies but i wasn't worrying til that night. Also i noticed this past week i been having sweet smelling urine? never noticed that before with my urine this was just onset. But can a blood test tell me if i am if i was to go to the hospital? if not i guess i wait see if my period does not come.

Well a blood test could give you an hgc number and that number would determine if you are pregnant or not. Could you have a UTI?

I only had a UTI once i don't even remember assuming i had til they checked my urine. what are signs of a UTI? i know i am NOT diabetic to have sweet smelling urine...

I always knew I was pregnant before testing because, like you, I never had breakthrough bleeding. If you ovulated a couple days early or even if he just has a few remarkable swimmers that could have hung in there, it's possible your pregnant but a urine test won't show yet. Get some tests and test every 2 days with FMU. You will probably know before your period is due. Good luck dear

Btw. I have been pregnant 4 times. And all 4 times sound like what you described. My daughter was conceived when the only time I had sex was 7 days before ovulation. My ov could have been off a day or so either way because I don't temp, but not more. I have STRONG ov signs and reliably know when I ov.

Btw my urine changed in smell and volume as well but it didn't smell sweet and the volume per potty visit increased......always in very early pregnancy.

I just noticed a different smell to me it smelled sweet just not the usual smell. but nothing like a foul or bad odor..

Lol, I also got bloodhound like sense of smell every pregnancy. I think I was picking up the smell of the foods I was eating more in my urine. And like you I wanted to eat a lot. You may possibly be experiencing the dreaded TWW ;)

Are you excited if you indeed are pregnant?? :) Pregnancy is a pretty wild ride. Aside from puking some in the early weeks I felt fantastic. I miss it now really :(

I am noticing this started about the time of the discharge I am not well in my stomach keep feeling like throwing up and nauseous at night and when I wake right now I feel like this. my stomach making these gross gurgle sounds a lot figuring that is obsessive gas? I really cant wait a week more :/ but I doubt a test can tell me right now

Now also i been noticing since this possible IB i been feeling like i am getting my period.
been having mild cramping and with lower backaches and nausea this started since then..
this normal?

Now also i been noticing since this possible IB i been feeling like i am getting my period.
been having mild cramping and with lower backaches and nausea this started since then..
this normal?

If that was implantation, you'll probably feel early pregnancy symptoms 2-3 days after the bleeding has stopped. So it really could be pregnancy-related.

Yeah i was fine up til this possible implantation happened since then i been noticing the nausea at times during day and the feeling like my period can come on but doesn't.

I just never been pregnant not aware of how i should feel or anything about implantation.

Time to buy a bucket of tests, lol! That's what I do every time. Gets damn expensive sometimes ;)

And I actually got my earliest result on a dollar test with second morning urine. Dont drink anything right before bed and empty your bladder once in the morning then wait around an hr or so and pee in a cup for your test. Some think that the hcg is reabsorbed in the bladder a bit if it sets over night.

For me I didn't know until I was 8 weeks pregnant but I do remember being seriously thirsty one of the days around week 4 - I drank about 1litre of water in one go and more drinks all through the day. I was massively tired and felt like I was about to get Flu.

I been going to sleep like at 6am and wake about 3 feel fine TODAY oh my lord i was so exhausted!!!!! i could not get out of bed even i tried i was tired :/ and i am still on/off cramping and man i can't hold my urine lastnight i my bladder felt so full took me good 2 minutes to urinate. if i am not pregnant i wonder what's up. but ever since Monday i been having odd stuff going on with me.. but i have 6 days til my period comes..

Hi Elizabeth, hope you dont mind me popping in here, but I have a similar situation here..
Although I have a 7 month old and a 3 yr old so another in the mix would be.....interesting.
I got my period on 22/12 normal period, a few days after AF stopped (cant remember exact days) we DTD 2 nights in a row with pull out method. My DH does not think he ejaculated inside me, but you cant be sure eh!
Just like to add we used the pull out method for 2 yrs and never got preggers previous to my last pregnancy.
Anyway a day or 2 after DTD I had EWCM with blood in it. I have never had ovulation bleeding ever but thought it mush be that. This continued for about 4 days and the last day I had just spotting no EWCM I had to wear a panty linner.
Since then I have noticed a little more CM, then a few days ago started to feel nauseous on and off. Today my breasts are heavy. Something i have not experienced for a while. Since having my DS2 my periods have been normal. I breast fed for 2 months then went on the pill for 2 months which did not agree with me at all! So stopped it and have been fine since.
I am thinking maybe this is a strange hormonal thing, as I only gave birth 7 months ago....with my 2 pregnancies I have been fine not too many symptoms have felt pretty normal at the time I found out.
So what do you ladies think? Ov or Ib guess we wont know until AF is due, which is due on the same day as yours Elizabeth - 18th! We can sweat it out together.
At least I wont have much to buy if I am pg! Ha ha.
If AF shows I will be off to docs to get some contraception I am thinking the coil....we shall see.
x x x

opps obv I need to take my preg counters off, I have not posted here for ages! ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->